Deku's Rexignation

Deku

Battalion: 501st Legion

RP Name: BCMD Rex

Date: 9/17/2022

Reason: I have 2 days left on my term, it's time to hang up the hat and go back home. I did what I set out to do a long time ago in my term. I'm in a new part of my life, started college and a brand new job. It's time to let 501st go 

Goodbyes: I'll still be on the server, so it'll be brief. 

@Zerosyou're a good kid, I hope you lead 501st well.

@Dragethank you for all the help you offered me during my term

@Conrad@MavelleI loved the Ahsoka-Anakin-Rex RP we had between the 3 of us. Some of the best roleplay I've had the pleasure of being apart of in a long time.

@Marvelyou're doing great as Vaughn, I hope to see you stick with it.

@AbrahamI'll miss you as well, great guy.

@BlueBeetleim coming home

@Finn:peepoLove:

@Hanz@SomI hope you're happy now

If I missed you, oh well. I'm not leaving the server so get over yourself. :pepeCopium:

• Pay Respect 3

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

8 minutes ago, Deku said:

@BlueBeetleim coming home

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

spacer.png

In all seriousness, you did great as Rex. I knew it from the start that you'd fit well into this position. Proud to have done the Rex-Wolffe RP with you, and can't wait to do more with you as my own trooper now.

Edited by BlueBeetle

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

I'm glad you completed your goals. I loved roleplaying with you, as Plo Koon and anything else. Like Conrad, I just wish you were more active. I never really got the chance to work with you, even when we were on the Council together.

Synergy will miss you, though. You did great things. Good luck on whatever you go to next. You'll do great, whatever it is.

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Never saw you around really, but i was on the server with you for awhile. You were always a pleasure to talk to in our few interactions. As long as you completed what you set out to do in 501st nobody can say anything more. Hopefully we interact abit more on server, i hope to see you around!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 4 weeks later...