Stun Grenade change

Opa

Name: Opa

RP Rank:212th 2ndLT

Suggestion: Make stun grenade work as impact instead of having a timer. I feel that in most cases it ruins the situations rn as it's horrible to time it, also it doesn't do anything to NPC's, I'd like to suggest for it to become impact that way it is a viable purchase and actually has tactical value and stands up to the other grenades in it's own way. I've seen way too many people getting stunned in place just because it's hard to nail it well on a EC, I feel if it was impact it would actually serve it's purpose better which is trapping the EC in place as it's only viable against EC's it just makes sense for it to actually be worth using and not just some VERY situational grenade that most likely will fail or stun a massive amount of people unintentionally

Implementation: Dev

Lore:  Stun grenade | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Workshop content if applicable: Server content
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

• Agree 4

+1 good idea

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 3 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

• 1 month later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)