Rule for voice changers to be off during DB

Ccmonty

+1 for this to be sent out by Command Discord as a rule: disable your voice changer or at the very least make it so people can understand it. Clone troopers could still be heard perfectly fine through their helmets since the helmet wasn’t stuffed with blankets and wasn’t coming over AM radio on the top of Mount Everest. It’s really not very kind to people who are hard of hearing when it’s that bad.

Also, if I’m running DB and I can’t understand what someone’s saying because of their voice changer I’m just going to revoke their PTS!

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

I feel like this is aimed at like... a single person? 

IDK but fellas if you want to just turn the mix down on your voicemod in DB to like 50 or 60 you'll probably be fine!

Do I think this should be a rule? Nah

And if your voicemod preset has distortion in it, just turn the mix down on the distortion!

• Informative 2

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

• Management
Management

Yeah this isn’t gonna be a rule

If you are unable to understand someone using a voice changer speak up and inform them about the issue so they can fix it on their end.

Plus most PTS’ in DB aren’t very important so all you are missing is the “Shoutout such and such battalion, shout-out that one guy I was with but I don’t know his name, shout-out Havoc Squad/Null”

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Voice changers are great for making rp more immersive. Shoutout to the ppl who have one. If a voice changer is used in an out of character way just AOS them for Failrp. If its hard to understand them, tell them. If they don't fix it, thats on them. DB shoutouts are useless anyway.

spacer.png

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c