Unkindled’s moving on…

I think it’s time that Unkindled is finally moving on to better things, I’ve been part of synergy for 5 years now and I’ve had so much enjoyment meeting new people, having fun, making memories, and learning so much about this community and starwars. In my recent time coming back last January I had rekindling of the server and was enjoying it again very much. I would love to continue playing with this community and I’ll probably be on once in a while but I simply do not have the time anymore to play as much as I used to. 

What’s going now with me and what caused this to all happen is that basically I got my life all laid out in front of me I just need to focus on achieving it and making sure I keep my life on track. In the past few months I’ve been in the process of getting ready for trade school, joining a very good engineering union, and finally landing a decent job in the city near me. With all these things happening I also have to focus on my relationships with my girlfriend, friends, and family with all the tight scheduling and all that. I looked at any possible ways I’d be able to continue my time as Gree but I simply won’t have the free time to focus on a battalion commander position.  

To everyone on the server I think we’re starting to get back on our feet as a community and we’ve been nonstop improving ourselves everyday. The only way we can achieve our goals is to work together as a community and to push forward trying to better ourselves and the people around us. It’s the community that is most important here and the biggest thing that differentiates us from the other servers. I’m not gonna be doing any personal shoutouts because there’s just too many to do and I’m doing this while at work.  Keep up the good work guys and I’ll be seeing you around! 

• Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 5

Why do the Gree's always resign :PepeHands: 

o7 and i wish you the absolute best of luck in trade school

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7. Thank you for the work you did as gree!

Forum Admin

One of the best GM's to date. Thanks for the builds I tirelessly used lol.

Good luck in the future!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3