Mystic's GM Application

Mystic

Name: Mystic l Serra Keto l Foxtrot SGT Stare

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:543219273

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: Yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 1400+ hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 7-8 depending on the arc

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: To host better events. I'd really like to be able to take more tickets as well. I'd love to spawn props to build dupes as well as spawn ships in for events and whatnot. Providing how often i'm on i'd be able to take alot of tickets that go unanswered at night, and i'd be able to mentor NAs and Admins whether its their GH training or they're hosting their first event/encounter. 

Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: I would love to see more main server events. As for the structure, i have no comment as a GH i haven't really been subject to the inner workings of the GM team as a whole. I would just love to see more events and deployments overall though. 

Place the links below of at least 2 Events you have either been GM for or you plan on hosting:

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
Main Server - https://docs.google.com/document/d/17Mpsa_SUyIIa55pn9GjEE-Ii62iG5CDsWUhm_uA-dyQ/edit
Event Server - https://docs.google.com/document/d/19U25Y4EoJgXXQW1LNhrdEBMOHE9QqKFX5IszJLqfuDE/edit

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

2 hours ago, Conrad said:

+1 these docs are mid, but i'm more voting based on previous experience.

I am an awful doc writer. I believe actions speak louder than words especially if you suck with words haha

8 minutes ago, Misfit said:

+1 

GG

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=