Noodles Regimental Resgination

Battalion: 10th Sector Army

RP Name: RCMD Noodles

Date: 7/24/2022

Reason: I am not having fun anymore. Also some Issues that kind of pushed me out. The position is fun but I do not want it anymore. Time for WoW

Goodbyes:
@BrooklynThank you for being a good Mentor, miss the Shit talk sessions we would have

@Satan Love the shit talk sessions with u and heard you go to the Vitamin store 
@ToxicSword51 Fuck you <3   

@Claw Love ya man thanks for the get advice and talks we had

And Finally @Bird Thanks for being the guy I go to for hearing me complain and Vent. I wouldn’t have gotten through all the shit I dealt with as Fox and Regimental without you. But now It’s WoW time and I know we will have fun

For anyone I didn’t Mention I am sorry you Know I love y’all

(and Yes this is a resignation from the Server if that wasn’t a given)

• Confused 1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

Sucks to see you go. I don’t think I ever told you this but you were my favorite afk Regimental and I hope to see you back some day. It was a pleasure having you around o7

Nah Bro hope you are doing well, and Don't be a stranger. 

• Friendly 1

Former: Liaison

Banned

o7

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

damn i need to talk to more people. wish i coulda spoken to ya more. Best of luck in WoW

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

o7 Noodles. Enjoyed having you around, especially in High Command. Hope to see you around again.

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Aint no way your playing wow right now Season 4 is gonna be a snoozer of the same old stuff

• Funny 1

Sorry to see you leave lad, honestly after I first left the community to focus on things, you were the Fox I bumped into when I re-joined the Coruscant Guard. You made it feel like a welcoming environment and in return I went around and created "entertaining" issues. You have been a good community member throughout your time here, but importantly a good friend. 

Edited by Void
  • Friendly 1

Amazing Fox , actually my favourite Fox. You brought passion into CG, A fox that is online everyday and going through the struggle with his batallion and I understand that you had a lot of other stuff in life at that time aswell, but nevertheless you made a time investment that is stuck with many people in CG.  The only thing you could improve on next time you decide to go for Fox is go for that 3rd term aswell :laugh:

• Friendly 1
Banned

Good luck with Rex :) 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 6
  • Confused 3
  • Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif