[ACCEPTED] Phantasma staff application

RP Name: Tup/Manus

Steam ID:

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Simple: I love synergy. I've never fallen in love with a server more. The absolutely fantastic community that this staff has built is nothing short of astounding. And I wanna give back to that community. And if being an admin is the best way I can do that, then by god that is what I will do. I wanna give my part to help see this community thrive! And I'm willing to 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well in all honesty there's not much to tell. I'm just a 18 year old kid that fell in love with star wars when he was young. That led me to eventually find this fantastic server. And also led me to find out I have way too much time on my hands.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 99 hours

Edited by Blu3_H3art
Banned

+1 :redsweat:

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 amazin dude

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk