Meows GM App

Name: Meow

Steam id: STEAM_0:1:90701592

Current Staff Rank: Admin

Are you Currently a GH?: yes

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:1323 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8-9 at least

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: not the only thing id be removed on yes

Why do you want to join the Game master team?: I want to become SA, plain and simple and I can't without becoming a GM. I have always liked star wars and although I'm not super creative I feel I can bring my own touch into the gm team. I want to created events when nothing is happening and as a SA in general I want to help make things spawn dupes and just support the community anyway I can. I see a lot of New Admins and admins doing events and I hear people complain they couldn't get a SA to help them and I honestly would love to help out people with that.

Do you have any suggestions for the game master team?: Change the requirements to 2 events/encounters as a minimum. People applying for the position should be ready to spend at least 2 hours doing said positions job a week. just what I think maybe it was done and didn't work who knows.

The document you've come to see —----------> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ssL2phYoohlUsEDEI7RenmL1UNp-GW8oxM92B2Ui3xA/edit

Edited by meowthemeower
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 yeah sure whatever

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 

• Management
Management

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid