Goodbye from TTRaven

The truth is, im rear admiral im not going anywhere up in naval, staff, most people knows what happened and what will most likely happen, I will forever be known as the "Admiral that likes it up the rear", the Admiral with the weird hair, the staff that talks about his ticket count, and for @Koval The one who get more tickets than him, sadly I will never be able to get 1000 tickets claimed, tbh that was my goal... but where i go i hope i get what i "need", and again people will most likely say "oh you were about to be promoted" etc, i dont feel like im going to go anywhere, if i will come back idk, it might be another @chicken thing where i come back every now and then, who knows.

-Raven

RavenEmoticlones.jpg.b67ca66de30ee935d1a5d61fbe320556.jpg

snnUGbT.gif

i'll miss you man

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Good luck in life

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

If you thought you weren't going anywhere then resign and start over. It's just a game rank in a game that doesn't equate to anything in real life. But what can I say, if you don't like what you do, why do it at all?

Just now, Egg said:

If you thought you weren't going anywhere then resign and start over. It's just a game rank in a game that doesn't equate to anything in real life. But what can I say, if you don't like what you do, why do it at all?

I agree its just a rank, like i said im happy with NA its just im not getting what i "need" and thats for a safe place to just play a game and have fun and not worry about all this shit

i mean i shouldnt have to get told i dont care for naval cuz i didnt want to do something for a branch

1 hour ago, TTRaven said:

I think we all knew this was happening... so much stuff is happening that I dont like. People with fucking flame me about this. But I dont care. Im done. Done with staff, naval, everything. Where I am going, i dont know...

there is no shouting people out, im done

What the fuck do I miss during the day? I swear to god, every damn time i am at school some shit like this happens. I will be home soon Raven, you best be hopping into Teamspeak when I come home, me and you will talk about this. Y O U  A R E  N O T  R E S I G N I N G.  I am straight up denying this request. You will not become i n a c t i v e, I will not let it happen.

...You are a bloody coc for doing this mate...a fucking cool as coc and a brilliant Raven...You will be missed and you will be remembered as a good 327th Officer.

I salute you not only Bly but as a fellow clone and a brother.

327th Alpha ARC Arcantus

327th BTLN Commander Bly

o7

• 3 weeks later...

TTRaven,

While you had your ups and downs, I still saw potential in your gameplay and gradual increase (even if slightly) in maturity.

It takes time to harness it and grow it within yourself. Surround yourself with good people and learn from there. It will help you move past your inexperience and problems today.

Good luck to you and I hope to see you in the future.

/r

Oxen

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to see you go raven, you've always been good to me, HMU if you ever need anything man, GL on your future, and hope you had a good time here

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy