Bacta- Ratio thinks Dogs is better than Cats

Bacta

Name: bacta

Who helped (If applicable): Pronto | Katy | Day | Poker | Prophet | Midnight | Otter

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): I watched saving private Ryan and wanted to do a event, Daytona played a funn soundboard

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Dumb 3

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned

2/3/2

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

• Director
Director

5/5/4 was really fun on the Rancor side

Edited by Ollie_

2, 1, 2

And thats me being generous.
The 501st side was the Thousandth *insert standard deployment here*
(However Rancors side was apparently better) 
If you're going to add rules do it beforehand and not cope and start adding more rules mid event because you didn't like it (do this beforehand).
There is only so many same bog standard unoriginal events you can take part in and not want to drink bleach whilst playing.

Edited by Phaser
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 2
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 2

spacer.png
                        Former: Longest x2 Ahsoka 276 Days (432 Combined), Blade of the Jedi (Guardian Lead), 501st: MAJ CMD XO.                      

Banned

2/1/2 

just felt like a basic shoot up with some lag and kicked dogma when we were doing rp

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

4/4/5 - So, to start I had a great time. The RP we wanted to do was respected and allowed. It was overall fun; which is the goal to strive for.

However, this event was over hyped. It still felt like a standard shooter even with the additional objective. To give of idea of an event which you've done which I thought was better in terms of story that would have matched the hype you were projecting, I'd like to refer you to the Find the Oil deployment you did for SOBDE and RANCOR. I think if the event was more focused the vision you wanted to share would have been more clear but you tried to do to much.

5/4/5 I'm late to the party but that was a fun event. Roleplaying with Alpha's and getting our mission completed was a great and proud feeling. Loved it

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

5 hours ago, Phaser said:

2, 1, 2

And thats me being generous.
The 501st side was the Thousandth *insert standard deployment here*
(However Rancors side was apparently better) 
If you're going to add rules do it beforehand and not cope and start adding more rules mid event because you didn't like it (do this beforehand).
There is only so many same bog standard unoriginal events you can take part in and not want to drink bleach whilst playing.

+1

• Dumb 2

God's silliest soldier | KITTYPOSTING BANDIT FROM ZAMBIA

20230204_125729.jpg?width=676&height=676