Are wasps normal, or the spawn of satan?

Do wasps sting for no reason, or can you just avoid them  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Taz said:

For bees, this is true. As for wasps, this is far from it. Those bastards will hurt you, your family, your dog, and anything they want because they get a kick out of it. Bees are just trying to make a living collecting honey an shi, they don't wanna fw you unless you fw them. Only thing wasps do is make those ugly ass nests in the most inconvenient places imaginable and divebomb you with stings if you breathe the wrong way.

Fuck wasps.

cus the bees know you aint worth their lives. Wasps got infinite fucks to give and they'll hand them bitches out in little sharp pencil lead sizes

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I literally work outside along the roads and in the wilderness and I’ve only been stung once by a yellow jacket and that’s because I pissed it off. In my work place I would have wasps land on me while I’m working and I can just ignore them so I do think you can just ignore them. If you do get stung you were probably near the nest or accidentally killed one on the ground without realizing it.

Banned
On 3/29/2022 at 8:05 PM, Hanz said:

Only ever been stung by a bee when I unknowingly fucked with it. Wasps always ignore me, but I do get a little more careful around wasps because of their reputation.

Guess I have a thing in common with the wasps. 

• Funny 2
  • Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

On 3/29/2022 at 5:18 PM, A-a-ron said:

Never been stung by a wasp but I’ve been stung by yellow jackets those fuckers hurt

Yellow jackets are a type of wasp nerd. Cmon haven’t you watched Rick n morty

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Wasps are chill when I have been around them just dont swing at them, if we want to talk about the spawn of satan talk about Hornets. They will chasse you in a swarm for miles and if you jump in water they wait for you to come back up just to sting you, they also have smooth stingers so they just stab you over and they are knowed for being nocturnal as well.

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

I fucking hate wasps. A year or so ago, I was moving my lawn and I felt a lot of burning around a few parts of my skin, specifically my ankles, fingers, and cheek. The pain became so unbearable that I ran inside to see what the issue is: On my body were a few wasps latched onto me, and on my screen door were more wasps latched onto it, trying to get inside. After my parents and exterminator checking it out, we found out that a wasp's nest had begin to form underneath our yard, and I had mowed right over it. We were glad we found it out too since it was about a week before my graduation party.

So these fucking insects knew that they would fuck me up before my grad party.

Assholes.

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Satan. 

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

never been stung before so wouldn't know:pepeL:

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hornets are assholes. Wasps are cautious and i've just straightup played with bees before.  Bees are homies and Wasps/Hornets/Yellow Jackets can all fuck off. they're the only ones whove stung me and i havent even ever swung/agitated them

Edited by Mystik

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=