Lyonaxis' Gregor Re-app

Lyonaxis

Steam Name: Lyonaxis

RP Name: CC-5576-39 Gregor

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:127255358

Battalion you are applying for: Battalion Commander Gregor of SOBDE

How many terms you've held the position?: 1

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: SOBDE is currently more stable in terms of background systems than it has been in quite a while. However, in terms of in-character roleplay and professionalism, we have been lacking quite a bit. Behind the scenes, all of our Officers and Commanders have been working together to fix these issues, as well as fully reworking tryouts. Recently we really picked up momentum by pushing out changes in terms of public image and professionalism. I want to continue to maintain this momentum and make sure everything goes smoothly during this transition period for SOBDE. I want to stay as BCMD to finish what I’ve started and see the battalion flourish as much as possible.

Current availability: Monday - Thursday: 15:00 - 23:00+ CEST | 9:00-17:00+ EST

Friday, Saturday & Sunday: I’m always available as I have a very flexible schedule on weekends.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?: At the beginning of my last term, I reverted our rank structure back to how it was before the previous BCMD changed it. Guac tried to experiment with a new ranking structure but, unfortunately, the majority of the battalion was against it and wanted the ranks to go back to how they were before. After this was done, I focused on filling up all of our lore character and Grey RC positions. Once we were full again, our Command team started to want to revamp our tryouts. This quickly changed from altering a few aspects to fully changing aspects of every portion, and even creating completely new and original portions. Our Grey RC tryout has barely changed since it was put in place by BCMD Metro, but now we’re starting to feel the adverse effects of it with Grey RC. We are currently still in the process of changing these tryouts to focus significantly more on Roleplay so that we can shift away from a toxic PVP oriented battalion and focus on what we do best; roleplay as some of the most highly coveted lore characters on the server.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?: As I already stated, I am currently revamping the Grey RC tryouts with our Officer+ team, as well as taking a step back and pushing out higher standards of professionalism for the battalion as a whole. Once these changes are implemented and the battalion is stable and has fully adapted to these changes, I want to start looking to change the lore character tryouts as well. They are mostly fine, but there are multiple outdated aspects about them that I want to focus on and change. I want to move the tryouts away from the old mindset of “RP + GMOD mechanics/skills” to fully focusing on and encouraging RP. Finally, I want to heavily focus on changing our public image. I want SOBDE to be able to shift away from our former reputation, as a toxic battalion, as much as possible. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Edited by Lyonaxis
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

+1 Working with you for the past 3 months has been an absolute pleasure. While we aren't doing great in some areas, we're doing the best I've seen in the areas that you and I specialize in. The changes going on will take some time, but having you in charge to see them through like you have been doing will make it work.

Edited by Spieler

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

• Management
Management

spacer.png +1

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

Working off of what some of Bacta said, your attitude and general work ethic is quite exemplary. I wouldn't have supported you for Gregor if I didn't think so.

With that being said, your most recent term has left my confidence in the future of SOBDE a bit shaken. It seems as though the battalion is split on what exactly they want SOBDE to be. While you may be able to cite any rules or regulations that have been or currently are in place, it feels as though when it comes down to it, there's always a late response. This is an issue I attempted to tackle with you as Spec Reg headfirst, but it seems that the battalions keeps falling into the same position, one of complacency. Complacency of following guidelines that have been set out for the battalion to follow.

I say this in confidence, because I was Gregor. I know exactly how it felt, and know how difficult it truly is. If you are granted another term, all I can ask is to become the BCMD that SOBDE needs right now. No matter the direction you take it in, I would really love to see you push for it 100%. Get your officer team on board, and ensure that the battalion can thrive through your term, and even after you leave.

You have my +1.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1, I feel where you are coming from in regards in wanting to finish what you started, I felt the same way after I resigned from Gregor as well. I fully believe that you can attempt the things you are wanting to do within your next term so Good Luck in the Interview!

every interaction with you has been admirable and you've been a great person from others ive heard about you from. Your roleplay as Gregor is impeccable and you consistently improved RC quite abit (had a handful of 21st leave to go to SOBDE) While it may not have been your doing it is that of the people under you and that's just as admirable as if you did it yourself, not to mention you were one of the first people i added off the server. You have my +1,

Edited by Mystik
added youtube link

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 doing a great job as Gregor

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1, good luck !

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 I haven’t had any major issues since joining SOBDE, but it does seem that you run the battalion somewhat more passive and less hands on, which might not be the correct approach while trying to enforce these new standards. Good luck with the interview.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

+1

He is an amazing person his RP is awesome. He fits in perfectly with SOBDE and as Gregor!

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Amazing guy and a super professional and fun individual. Had the pleasure of connecting with him a few times to discuss outreaching and more opportunities with his guys and Improcco. He truly cares about the people he is leading and even goes as far as trying to include them and connect them with other battalions/sub units. Instead of keeping it as fun fun cool RC that just does stuff with RC cuz we r cooler than everyone else, he goes and tries to talk to other commanders to do deployments or events together to merge the community and different groups of people. He doesn’t  just care a lot about RC but he cares about the direction of the server and the community. Huge +1 

Edited by SEXICO

spacer.png

Certified G

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED