Pistol for Medics

Edgar

Name: Edgar

RP Rank: CSM

Suggestion: Add a singular pistol to all the medic role. 

Implementation: As a previous MEDO I can say that a pistol for the medic class would be very helpful because you would be able to defend yourself when you are alone and there is no one else with you. I don't really see any negatives to this as every other whitelist except for generic trooper has a specific gun for their class. I think this would be a very good Idea because whenever you think of a medic you think of them having a pistol. I think a good weapon for this would be a suppressed pistol or a DH-17a.

Lore: None

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: This will allow for medics to actually be able to kill things and not just be a heal bot as Medics are really boring if they are just healing.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 3

Future Adult!

-1, Medics already get DC-15A and DC-15S so your point about medics not being able to kill things doesn't really make sense. Also while it's true that other classes get a specific gun, medics get a Bacta Kit and Medical Syringes. I don't really believe that medic is in need of a buff at this moment, they are strong as is.

• Agree 2
Forum Admin

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

17 hours ago, Edgar said:

As a previous MEDO I can say that a pistol for the medic class would be very helpful because you would be able to defend yourself when you are alone and there is no one else with you

You can do that with the guns that job already has? -1

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

We're about healing, not fighting. Also, if you want to defend yourself, you've got two default weapons that deal more damage than a pistol. A pillow isn't gonna do more damage than a brick, no matter how hard you swing it.

Edited by MrNeptoon

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

While I don’t think it makes sense for medic specifically, I might like to see a pistol added to the load out of every trooper. Make it part of the standard kit all troopers get. I’ll post that suggestion when I get home tbh. However -1 for this. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.