Cold Weather Warfare!

Marvel

• Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Idk

Suggestion: Bring back the Cold Assault Trooper armor 

Implementation: Implement either the old snow trooper models that we used to have (I can't find them), or implement some new ones. The pack I'm suggesting doesn't have all our battalions and it's a little big size wise but they are extremely high quality. Maybe we could get permission to edit the base CT version and make designs for the missing battalions!

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Clone_cold_assault_trooper

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2696959980 is a potential option
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Change
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: A lot of jobs

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: There's quite a few
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: I personally miss the Cold Assault Trooper armor we had back then and were able to use during events on snow maps or as sealed suits if ever needed on main, etc. I'm not sure why we got rid of them but I would love to see them return at some point even if it's much further down the line after everyone gets their models and what not. The pack I linked above isn't exactly what I'm suggesting but it's an option. I'm fine with even getting the original ones we had but they didn't look amazing tbh. That pack has CT, 501st, 212th, 41st, 327th, 104th, CG, and like all their respective BCMDs. Honestly we could just use the 327th one for like Rancor or DU and 21st is fine as is considering they already have armor suited for cold weather. Here are some pics:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Informative 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Founder
Founder

The rest of the servers clone models are currently being worked on. With that in mind, we don't want to double back on model suggestions until what currently needs done is finished. Cool suggestion but it's going to unfortunately sit here for quite a while until priorities are taken care of first. Up to you if you'd like it to remain open.

• Informative 2
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.