• Director
Director

RP Name:Gohn

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87120731

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: eu +1

What was your previous staff rank?: senior admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: no

Why did you leave the staff team?: because i quit the game and decided not to play anymore

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):Downtime on here is boring and not lots of people on so making small ecounter and stuff would make it more fun, for people on at that time. I got intrest in the server now again and i feel like i would make a good contribution to the server with new ideas. I like helping people and it simplifies alot of the challenges that will be further down my road. I also like having responsibilites so instead of just going around not doing anything at downtime i can be productive.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time went pretty good i would say i put in work and made simulations and training dupes for us to use. I also started making some joint training ones with the other battalions which made us work better with people outside of the battalion during deployments and such. I was active and helped out with tickets so i would say my previous time went good. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: yes

If you are reapplying for the rank of SA, you are aware that applying will opt you in to becoming a Game Master? (Failure to opt in to GM will drop you down to the rank of Admin): yes

• Management
Management

+1 

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

+1, I remember the TC dupes you made at the old outpost with the tower outpost. Very helpful back then, I'm sure you're a great fit

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING