[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Armadillo Staff Application

RP Name: Armadillo
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:549349752
VIP (Y/N): Yes
Timezone: EST
Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to help the server. Not only would I like to help the server, in the future I would like to help during events. I would also like to be able to have more active admins during later hours. I would love to see this community flourish. I want to make sure minging is kept to a minimum. I would also want to keep minging delt with in a timely manner.
Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hello I'm armadillo and I like to help out anytime when needed. I'm pretty friendly and understanding of issues. If there is an issue I would like to resolve it as soon as possible. I also don't like when people don't follow rules. I love computers. I also love gmod and the community within this server.
Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I do not and I would love to start with this community
How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 216 hours

• Management
Management

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...