FBG - 501st Journal Lore event

Name: Brian Limmond

Who helped (If applicable): Day

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_MbuFgdodWMyU0Mz_HDKGcjqwRAr1UnTWggbC96GfI/edit?usp=sharing

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The 501st Journal Lore event as portrayed in the Rise of The empire campaign from battlefront 2 2005

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

unknown.png

New & Experimental AAR system! Please rate using this scale (And give us feedback on the actual rating scale! This is not the new official AAR system, and we are testing it with events like these.)

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

How would you rate the Gameplay in this event? How would you rate the overall Care and Effort put into this event?

How would you rate the server Performance of this event? (was there lag? Low Ping? etc) (If you can't read the pic!)

Edited by Brian-Limmon

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

Banned

4/5/4 good 

Edited by Hansen

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

5/4/3

I got some large series of lag spikes here and there. I like the concept of the event and had a good time acting like it's BF2 2005.  I loved how you mixed it all in! Good old galactic conquest!

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

5/5/5 was amazing, loved every bit of it 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

5/5/3
the event was fucking awesome but a decent bit laggy at times but it was manageable! i loved how the clone announcers voice synced up with the adverts from the unnamed clone commander

• Winner 1

1. 5
2. 5
3. 3

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

4/4/1

The map had issues from the start with me, random parts would un-render themselves at will and it was lagging before NPCs could spawn.

It is not the GM's fault, but that map had some issues. It could just be a corrupted file on my end, but a lot of people seemed to say it was laggy.