My favorite IPs growing up (知识产权)

justuscloud5

As we are all gamers here, a very important thing is the discussion of IPs, especially when buying a console or such the intellectual properties they offer really do sway what you are gonna buy. Like xbox you know theyre main intellectual properties are gears of war and halo, while playstation has more scenic and movie like Intellectual properties like uncharted etc. But honestly the kings of IPs are nintendo they have such good series like mario, pokemon, bayonetta, metroid, zelda, and so many more. Now I'm going to list my favorite IPs that I have bought media or any other form of digestible content.

1. Super Mario- pretty based mushroom addict, I got the 25th anniversary edition DS years ago. Me and my mom would play mario Galaxy together all the time growing up and since she passed I hold that game as a very fond and distinct part of my childhood.

2. Pokemon- Japanese Michael Vick simulator, pretty special part of my childhood. Got myself the X and Y 3ds xl when I was a wee lad. I also got so involved in the card game that I made it to 4th in an ARG state championship.

3. Zelda- honestly probably some of the greatest story telling out of any series with a voiceless character. I think breath of the wild and twilight princess are honestly the best. I bought some Manga of Zelda when I was younger and I used to have shirts and stuff, it was nice.

4. Halo and Gears of War- 

Persuasion.gif

Edited by justuscloud5
  • Funny 1

Spider-man to date is my biggest inspiration, watching spider-man 2 motivates me in ways i can’t imagine, he’s so like able in all his iterations, i even liked the disney XD show, he’s the hero i love the most. he’s in my opinion bigger than marvel, and lost things him and batman and superman are tied as the top 3 superheroes and he’s so different compared to the other 2

Edited by Bacta
  • Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

1 minute ago, Bacta said:

Spider-man to date is my biggest inspiration, watching spider-man 2 motivates me in ways i can’t imagine, he’s so like able in all his iterations, i even liked the disney XD show, he’s the hero i love the most. he’s in my opinion bigger than marvel, and lost things him and batman and superman are tied as the top 3 superheroes and he’s so different compared to the other 2

Fact-a

spacer.png

Certified G

• Founder
Founder

I was waiting for this post.

1. Digimon
  2. Monster Hunter
  3. Runescape
  4. The Behemoth

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
1 hour ago, justuscloud5 said:

2. Pokemon- Japanese Michael Vick simulator, pretty special part of my childhood. Got myself the X and Y 3ds xl when I was a wee lad. I also got so involved in the card game that I made it to 4th in an ARG state championship.

I remember the first Pokemon game I ever got was Pokemon HeartGold when I was 8 years old. I would play that game religiously. As I grew up, I never stopped. Black, Black 2, X, Omega Ruby, Moon, Shield, and now Shining Pearl and Arceus. I can remember core memories of each, including when I won a Pokémon Black and White tournament and won a set of the Unova Gym Badges that were also pins. I still keep them in my room to this day.

No matter how old I become, I'll always keep Pokemon, and the memories it made, close to me.

• Agree 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png