Ghost Attack Part 2

Levii

Name: Levii

Who helped (If applicable): Pog (after corruption), Ver, Fars, Mor, Arryo

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): zombie ship crashed, box was taken by pog, ghosts attacked the base while pog was corrupted, pog was taken down and the box was destroyed

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

KrMCdFv.png

9/10 Very unique and well done event. Some players tried to mess up some aspects of the event but you did a nice job recovering from it. Very good player choice and thank you for not just doing a generic CIS attack. One of the better main server events I've been a part of.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

• Management
Management

7/10 It was a little weird at times and some of your EJ/GHs were a bit goofy but nothing overall bad. It was a really well thought at event nonetheless 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2/10 This got extremely dragged out and had little to no communication at times. Many troopers were locked out for extended periods, leaving the rp to only a few people. Within 501st, almost everyone was complaining about the event and most of the people i saw in game had no clue what was happening. Many people were locked out looking for a box that was already supposedly taken (and the GM knew so). Please improve communication and prevent prolonging events so much.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

7/10, I would of rated it higher but there was few things wrong with the event.

1. It was a little bit slow and confusing at certain parts.

2. The Admiral kept breaking out of his binds and running around, even after getting shot in the leg, still kept running around.

3. The ghost might have been a little bit too op at times.

8/10 good fun. Kinda haphazard but thats not on the GM

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Alpha 98 Nate l  21st Intel Director
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
Jedi Chief Instructor

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

0/10
The event had horrible communications with the members that were participating. According to the GM "Some supernatural shit happened to HMC AOS if you fuck with it." On top of all of that the event went to complete shit causing myself and many others to dip and do a training instead. it was an awfully executed idea.

• Dumb 4