Void I'm Done

Noodles

+1 We've had our fights but you were always reasonable enough to just come together after a little argument and just start over with the conversation and go over the situation listening to the others views on the matter and I appreciate that. You're going to be great in this position and we both know this. Make us proud dork.

Edited by Jhonathon
  • Friendly 1

The Clover Crew Member

spacer.png

Banned

BIG +1 great guy and seems like a good application

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 hell yea 

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Forum Admin

I've already shared my qualms with your particular leadership style with BCMD; and as I have been made aware you have not talked to SOBDE at all about applying for Reg. I am not sure if this is a lapse in judgement, but in any case it doesn't depict proper communication among battalion HC's. 

It is going to be a -1 for me right now.

• Informative 2
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

When I was contacted by multiple different sources especially from my battalion asking if I was informed about this I was extremely confused. The fact I had no clue you were even interested in the posistion yet alone applying for it is quite bad. I can not support this application if you're gonna ignore half of the regiment while making it.

If you even just sent me a message or did a quick 5 minute talk you would have a understanding of the problems my battalion currently faces and possibly be able to help, give your advice or anything like that which could help me understand if you're good for the role. 

-Current BCMD of SOBDE "Gregor"

Edited by Lyonaxis
  • Informative 3
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

15 minutes ago, Guac said:

I have been made aware you have not talked to SOBDE at all about applying for Reg.

I don't think its required to talk to the battalions of the regiment but +1 Also its a really nice application

Edited by Otter
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 2

Foxtrot/Alpha-23 EOD Otter

2 minutes ago, Lyonaxis said:

When I was contacted by multiple different sources especially from my battalion asking if I was informed about this I was extremely confused. The fact I had no clue you were even interested in the posistion yet alone applying for it is quite bad. I can not support this application if you're gonna ignore half of the regiment while making it.

If you even just sent me a message or did a quick 5 minute talk you would have a understanding of the problems my battalion currently faces and possibly be able to help, give your advice or anything like that which could help me understand if you're good for the role. 

16 minutes ago, Guac said:

I've already shared my qualms with your particular leadership style with BCMD; and as I have been made aware you have not talked to SOBDE at all about applying for Reg. I am not sure if this is a lapse in judgement, but in any case it doesn't depict proper communication among battalion HC's. 

It is going to be a -1 for me right now.

So to answer this I have talked to 4 members of SOBDE. Which I got info in which I needed. SO to say I have neglected your half the regiment is wrong. I have talked to your battalion members and I got the info I needed.

• Funny 1
  • Confused 2

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

Just now, Otter said:

I don't think its required to talk to the battalions of the regiment but +1

Of course it’s not required but it is just basic courtesy to let at least the specialized BCMDs know that he is applying. By doing this he can hear from the BCMDs what the problems are with their battalions rather than guessing from an outside perspective what issues there are. 

-1 From me for now, seems to be a lack of communication and during my time as a CMD and BCMD in 212th every ATK REG and MCMD applicant came and talked to the battalion ahead of time, it is just a basic expectation. Talking to members of SOBDE but ignoring the leader of it is very questionable.

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

3 minutes ago, Noodles said:

So to answer this I have talked to 4 members of SOBDE. Which I got info in which I needed. SO to say I have neglected your half the regiment is wrong

You might have gotten information from these 4 members but it boils down a matter of respect to me. You're going for a posistion one step above me, incharge of me and my battalion yet you didn't even take the time to send me or even my XO a quick message about it or anything along those lines.

• Informative 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 2

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Guac said:

and as I have been made aware you have not talked to SOBDE at all about applying for Reg. 

He’s talked to multiple members of SOBDE about running. I’ve seen him and have even been in the channel for one or two of these talks. The one I remember explicitly being in with was @Srirachaand me. Not sure where you got your info from.

Anyways, @Noodles I believe you would be a great leader that would prioritize both battalions equality and interact with them. What I do want to see is your promise to come help ARC trainings. Rancor has had struggles with previous RCMDs for a while now showing up late in the trainings or not attending at all. It’s always helpful even if the spots are filled to see our RCMD there supporting. So +1

• Funny 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 3
21 minutes ago, Noodles said:

So to answer this I have talked to 4 members of SOBDE. Which I got info in which I needed. SO to say I have neglected your half the regiment is wrong. I have talked to your battalion members and I got the info I needed.

This is something neither me or Lyonaxis have been told about. While you may have talked to four members, only two of them even slightly know what is going on in the battalion. You contacted a CMD, WO, CSM, and 1SG. None of this was communicated any higher. I'm glad that you at least thought to contact a single CMD, but I'm appalled that you neglected to think about the BCMD or XO at all. 

Talking to four members is not enough to know the full issues going on in the battalion, and it shows as the issues we're facing inside the battalion aren't talked about in your application. I have absolutely no hope to work with you as a REG if this application process is any bit similar as to how you would be. -1.

Edited by Spieler
  • Funny 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

-1, you didn't talk to 1/2 of the regiment which makes up about 90% of it's members

I also think it's funny how you want to make RANCOR and SOBDE work together but you were so bad at getting CG to work with anyone you moved them to Operations

I can't see you being a capable RCMD at all especially not for such insanely separate battalions which you know nothing about

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

1 hour ago, Noodles said:

SOBDE Goal:
I'd like to see and instill more openness to work with other battalions. More or less, I want to see them come out of their Shell to be more involved with other regiments such as Siege and Attack. 

I cant wait to come out of my shell.

I don't think you would be a good fit for SPEC reg, the fact you didn't talk to the SOBDE BCMD before running is quite awful. How are you supposed to tie the two battalions together and not even talk to one of the BCMDs that your running for the position?

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Comics said:

You were so bad at getting CG to work with anyone you moved them to Operations

That's not the reason CG moved to operations, We moved because we were having trouble with the regimental. I'm not well versed on the situation but I know it didn't have anything to do with not being able to work with anyone.  

Edited by Jhonathon
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 3

The Clover Crew Member

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Comics said:

I also think it's funny how you want to make RANCOR and SOBDE work together but you were so bad at getting CG to work with anyone you moved them to Operations

Wasn't the reason for the change to Operations

• Informative 4

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

Forum Admin
2 minutes ago, Jhonathon said:

That's not the reason CG moved to operations, We moved because we were having trouble the the regimental. I'm not well versed on the situation but I know it didn't have anything to do with not being able to work with anyone.  

lmao what, just not true? CG didn't fit in SPEC and never did. They were moved out on behest of the Founders / Management. 

Who wants to hop on fortnite

• Confused 2
  • Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
Management

spacer.png

-1 Do you plan to have your monthly meetings with 4 random people as well?

• Funny 3
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 9

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3