Tax time

Hey boys and girls, it’s that time of the year again. TAX TIME. 

Remember to avoid all that cringe bullshit you see on tv and don’t actually pay someone to have your taxes filed unless you don’t know what you are doing. Some good and free alternatives are like TurboTax. I just did mine and didn’t pay a cent for it.

just remember, don’t forget your w-2s , w-4s and all that good jazz. Stay safe out there guys and don’t let them scam you. Ask a lot of questions if you have any doubts.

Heres hoping y’all have a job that pays your taxes for you on your paychecks.

your friendly neighborhood boomer and teamspeak manager 

• Informative 2

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Remember to avoid all that cringe bullshit you see on tv and don’t actually pay someone to have your taxes filed unless you don’t know what you are doing

if you dont know what you're doing then learn. don't pay someone else to file your taxes. it is not that hard. 

Goodbye, everyone. 

80% of this community doesn't even know what a tax return is

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Confused 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Don’t forget, if you missed last years stimulus check, and qualified for it (as well as the 2020 stimulus checks) you can claim the missed payments through the ARPA ( American Rescue Plan Act ) credit. There were 3 rounds of stimulus checks, and pretty much everybody who isn’t a dependent qualified for 2021’s stimulus. ($1400)

Also if you handled crypto last year good luck. Took me hours just to get all of my transactions together not to mention actually filling out the form with everything. Don’t catch a felony! If you used a US based trading platform IE coinbase for example last year, all transactions are taxable now, not just profits or purchasing with crypto. Crypto exchanges, crypto purchasing and withdrawal every individual transaction is now taxable. 

spacer.png

Edited by Craigary
  • Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was