Guild Heavy Addition

Name: Brooklyn

RP Rank: Guild Leader

Suggestion:
Add a Guild Heavy job with a kit. Using 4 total models. 2 Premade. Then the 2 Modular Foundlings.

Implementation:
Add in a Guild Heavy job to the F4 Menu. Give it 5 slots with 4 models. In the process removing 1 Guild Lieutenant model to add to the Heavy job. Change listed below.

On the Bounty Hunter side. This would be limited to 5 slots like the other specialized jobs like medic and slicer. This would be priced at the same being 400 Renown. Which in credit market is 10mil. 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable:
Content is listed below in the Job Addition section

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following:

ADDITION
Job: Guild Heavy

Slots: 5

Description:
These Hunter's specialize in your security protection detail. The tank busters and the army decimators. Better hope they are on your side during a fight.

Model: 
models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/darvont.mdl
models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/deghayden.mdl (This model currently isn't used)
models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/modular_foundling01.mdl
models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/modular_foundling01_female.mdl

Weapons: 
rw_sw_westar35
rw_sw_ee3a
rw_sw_t21
rw_sw_z2

CHANGE
Job: Guild Lieutenant

Slots: 3

Description:
These men answer only to the whims of the Guild Leader. They keep the Guild running in his absense and ensure everything is functioning as intended.

Model: 
models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/darvont.mdl
REMOVE From Lieutenant Whitelist

Edited by Brooklyn
stats

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

@Brooklyn

I know you're not a fan of hostile and freindly merc whitelist. Would you want to see them replaced with this or just a straight addition?

Same question as other suggestion.

Addition. After the removal of Clan Whitelists, the Clan Alignment you choose now grants you friendly or ruthless. Its a good base whitelist beyond Freelancer. We decided to use both for that purpose instead of removing them

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

+1 pog

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

5 hours ago, Mavelle said:

+1, Big fan of this one

FYI, tried to get an admin to set their model to models/jajoff/sps/jlmbase/characters/deghayden.mdl (This model currently isn't used)
Uh... We don't have that model, it looks like.

We do, I use it from time to time during base raids

1 hour ago, Mavelle said:

Oh shit we do, the admin must have mistyped lmao

;)

+1 I remember this being a thing way back. Was cool.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• 6 months later...
Banned

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)