[DENIED] CWRP - Mech’s Staff Application

CMD-MECH7274

RP Name: 41stEC MED 1SG Mech

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176137533

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentences minimum): I want to become an admin to help out the server. I also heard it is fun to help the server and i love the community of it. I really want to help people out on the server and also i want to make events so people can have fun on the server. I am not always on but i am on a decent amount of time. when i am on i am willing to train CC’s and take tickets when I have to.  I want to help my battalion and the other battalions on the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum):To start off I am Mech, I am from a small town. I also love playing video games and  I'm also in high school.I also have a disability called microduplication.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? No i do not

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1554:21:49.

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

Current: CT PVT | Naval ENG LTJG | Jedi Padawan

Former: 187th MAJ | 501th CPT | DUth MSG | 41st MED 1SG | 41st SUP CSM | TEMPORARY IMPROCOO | Jedi Youngling

war never changes

Banned

+1 change the fucking color

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

Banned

+1 cant really read the text that well but seems like a good app

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1 you would be good staff ye

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Head Admin.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker