Base Raid turned KOS!

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn

Who helped (If applicable): Satan Hanz

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Hunters raided the base to exterminate the clones when Defcon 1 happened! Then the 501st committed treason!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes

KrMCdFv.png

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

2/10

• Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Just now, ItzMysticall said:

2/10

Anything to add so I can do better next time?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

13 hours ago, Carvis said:

At this point, Palpy called that all 501st were KOS. (I'm not sure if you coordinated this with Conrad, however this Order 66 part of the event was pretty neat).

Just so you know while this section is related to the event, it was the actions of the 501st that caused this to happen to them and wasn't really related to brooklyn's story he was trying to create. Just how the RP crumbles.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

im rating this a bit late forgot to rate last night 9/10 the raid was fun and the aftermath was fucking awesome

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif