[ACCEPTED] Banoodle - Staff Application

Banshoodle

RP Name: Banoodle

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143018883

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I really like the server and I would like to be part of a team that has a goal to make the server better and that is my goal. I am a really calm and understanding person and I like to help people on the game and also in real life, and becoming a staff will give me more opportunity to do so. Honestly, I do have a passion for creating events, and my goal within staff is to become a gamemaster, and possibly even a role model for other GMs within the server. Also I feel that joining staff would be a great way to support the server is more ways than just donating. Honestly this server kind of changed the way I view SWRP recently. When I joined, I was simply just trying to minge with friends, as someone like Conrad probably remembers. But I kind of got taken under Conrad's wing and got encouraged to stay, and from there I joined Jedi, and even started a career within the 41st. I want to be staff just to give back to the community, and to provide new people the same experience that I was given to encourage actual roleplay. :)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 16 year old, and I'm currently a Junior in high school. I invest most of my time into the server, and a mix of ROTC, and other things. I am a pretty chill person who enjoys playing with friends. :)

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:  

Gaminglight - Senior Moderator, Gamemaster Icefuse: Jedi vs. Sith - Senior Moderator, Support Team, Recruitment, TRI ImperialRP - Moderator, TR. Soul Networks - Gamemaster, Moderator

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 127 hours, 47 minutes, and 10 seconds at the time of me typing this.

Banned

+1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 I’ve seen you around good luck. No problems outta ya from me 😘

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker