[ACCEPTED] shroud's Staff Application

shroud

RP Name: shroud

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100006480

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an admin because I see people complaining about their tickets not being taken in OOC chat. I'd love to start resolving that issue. I would also like to start helping with the CC's that don't get trained during uptime or late-night. Another thing I would love to do, is start hosting my own events at one point! I like to analyze each event i'm apart of and break it down. Figuring out what makes it fun for people. I feel like adding me to the team would open up a lot more opportunities for roleplay events/encounters.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Hi! My name is Nick, I'm currently a senior in highschool, and I play basketball, I'm addicted to R6 siege ( i know, it's terrible ) I like making people laugh, and I like making new friends!

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I was one of the head admins for this old RP server I played on.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 689. (edited)

• [1:21 PM]

• [1:21 PM]
Edited by shroud
  • Dumb 1

spacer.png

Banned

+1 yes

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 this man shoved me in a box when i was lux bonteri. he is probs one of my best friends on the server but without bias he will 100% be a excellent staff member GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION

Certified Femboy!!
Current Positions: Jedi KU Elder Master Simms| Former Friendly Neighborhood Yoda

+1 For mans himself. Can't spell Merry Christmas tho. 

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

+1 Best 332nd lore jedi tbh 

• Winner 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

At least you have shoes +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

British