Halo Infinite Tips and tricks

Making a thread for everyone to post, vids, tactics, and discussions on how to get those sweet wins.

Interesting mechanic bypasses in this video, in particular the Sword vs Hammer mechanics and the door closing exploit (Capture the flag to the otherside of the map instantly) 

I also found a pretty effective tactic with grapple shot when your getting rushed to grapple the ceiling and drop down, 9 times out of 10 the enemy is instantly confused and you can literally get the drop on them. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
4 hours ago, Unkindled said:

When playing oddball if you’re about to die chuck the ball off the map to be reset to prevent the enemy team gaining points 

I have been seeing team members trolling by throwing the ball off once the pick it up even when the team is there but it's a good tip

On 11/26/2021 at 3:57 PM, Chambers said:

I have been reading that people think the Commando is doo doo but I have played matches with it and it seems more efffective then having the AR?

If you have good aim then it’s better. The low mag count makes it pretty challenging to use 

• Agree 1

spacer.png

On 11/26/2021 at 1:36 PM, Marvel said:

Best tip I can give anyone:

Play. The. Damn. Objective.

Ong im tryna get to diamond rn I got high kill games and like 15 captures in stronghold I went from plat 3 to plat 5 in 2 days and one game away from plat 6 

Certified Giga Chad