Shpack's Gree Re-Application

Shpack

Steam Name: Shpack | Synr.gg

RP Name: Commander Gree

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:79351905

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 41st Battalion Commander Gree

How many terms you've held the position?: 1

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: Although I have gotten through many of my objectives from my first term, the 41st still has many things that need some work. Some examples of this would be the stabilization of Green Company tryouts, getting officers in a frequent loop of meetings and communication, reworking the requirements for promotions, etc. Not only do I still have many things I wish to add to make 41st more roleplay focused, but I wish to maintain and improve the progress the 41st has obtained up to this point. My further objectives for the 41st are listed under improvements.

Current availability:
Monday - Friday | 2:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Saturday - Sunday | 10:00am - 11:00pm PST
Sadly I am not able to get on super early due to school, but I will have other officers online during primetime and other times I cannot be online due to classes/homework.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:
During my past term I focused on the following topics:

Gameplay Motivation - All officers including senior officers and commanders are now given the objective to ensure our troopers are taking initiative with hosting trainings, simulations, patrols, and promoting passive-rp to make sure we have little downtime in the battalion. Staff members within 41st are also instructed to take advantage of their staff abilities to provide NPCs or anything needed to assist with hosting the patrols, trainings, simulations, and other in game situations that require a staff member. Tying off with motivation, our sergeants and officers are also frequent with sending announcements for the in game situations taking place in order to get other troopers in game.

Green Company - GC was one of the biggest things I set my mind on for my first term. To start off with what I changed in GC, I began with reworking the way troopers focused on getting into the sub-unit, as myself, Mavelle, and many others wanted to direct the future of Green Company to be a more roleplay oriented sub-unit. The way we are achieving this now is through pushing the way to become a GC member to be more RP-focused rather than continue the use of the ancient GC tryout structure. The second way I added to green company was the restructure of the leadership team. In the previous version of the GC leadership team, there was two GCO spots and a single spot for GCL. The new structure consists of three Green Company Officer spots, one Green Company Deputy position, and a single Green Company Leadership spot. To explain the addition of the third GCO spot, it was added to increase the amount of things a Jedi is able to within the battalion. So if a Jedi or trooper wishes to help out with the sub-unit, they are able to become one by speaking with the new Green Company Deputy. The Green Company Deputy is able to introduce other green company members into its leadership team, via a tryout, interview, or however the deputy and GCL want to arrange the way they get other GCOs. Finally, the last thing I had focused on during my first BCMD term was getting all these Green Company Leadership spots filled with active members to ensure that the sub-unit could get back on its feet.

Jedi - 41st Jedi previously had little room to work with as there was no official way to become a part of a sub-unit, or an officer in a specialization. During my first term, myself, Katy, and Killjoy were able expand Jedi by establishing a way for new Jedi to become a part of a sub-unit. An example of this would be Killjoy’s Improcco tryout which allows for Jedi to become a part of the sub-unit and expand on their goals in the battalion. Another way we have added more to Jedi is through a new Jedi tryout, and the addition of Green Company Jedi. Any Jedi that is interested in joining Green Company not only has a tryout that can be hosted for them, but now they are able to become a part of the Green Company Leadership team. This allows the Jedi to become a GCO and assist with hosting and bettering the sub-unit tryouts. Lastly, Jedi are now able to become an officer within a specialization to assist with getting groups like ARF, Heavy, and others more people. This assists with the way a trooper could become a part of one of these specializations within the 41st.

Battalion Respect/Relations - I focused on getting my senior officer core to enforce more respect toward the sergeants and officers. I also made sure to get my senior officer core to focus on respect not only toward our battalion but also toward the way the 41st acts with the other battalions and especially the attack battalions as the 41st never worked with them much in the past due to recon being removed. Another thing to note is that the 41st is not 100% with respect and relations as no community can be perfect. Although to work on this problem, I plan to make sure the future officers and 41st as a whole are given the objective to increase positive relations with other battalions, bounty hunters, and Synergy in general.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?: The changes I wish to implement during my next term are listed below:

Passive Roleplay - With the help of the game masters and staff members, I plan to increase the amount of patrols, garrison sessions, simulations, and other such topics that will increase the activity and motivation for troopers in the 41st. To further this idea, trainings will be hosted alongside the other battalions and especially the attack battalions in order to improve relations amongst troopers. Tying off, with the aid of the staff team, 41st will be set on doing more passive roleplay with aliens which will give not only provide more need for Alien Translation but will also improve relations with others as the aliens do not need to be within the battalion, but only need to be a VIP on Synergy. All of this will increase the amount of passive roleplay that takes place on base.

Battalion Communication - In order to improve the communication within the 41st and especially the officers. A frequency in officer meetings will be set in place for our officers to debate on topics, bring new ideas to the table and overall repair the bridge between officer communication. These meetings will be hosted preferably by newer officers via a basic Officer Meeting Document, this allows for them to get their name around the battalion and gain some credit towards promotion within the officer core.

Green Company & Improcco Tryouts - As of now GC has a set tryout, the only issue is the hosting times. During my second term I plan to get a schedule set in place so no trooper has to constantly ask a GC leadership member when the tryouts will be hosted, but rather look at a channel or a ping for the frequent tryout dates. For Improcco Company, we currently have a form to apply through, which has nothing wrong with it at the moment, but for Improcco Company we plan to create a more RP focused objective that separates both sub-units. As of right now GC and Improcco have little separation, but with the additions to GC and the future plans for Improcco, this will be solved.

Improved Promotion Requirements - Although the 41st functions without a merit system, we plan to add a new system that allows for troopers to follow a guide to get promoted within the battalion instead of focusing on tryouts and hoping to get promoted. This way troopers have a set in stone type of way to rise through the ranks.

Furthering Green Company Roleplay - As of now, Green Company doesn’t have a full purpose as they did previously with recon. During my second term, I plan to give Green Company that purpose by focusing on Alien Translation and overall RP with alien species. This Idea would also be in collaboration with the GM team so we can have passive situations such as Wookies roaming the base with the 41st, translation occurring with bounty hunters/villagers, and hopefully much more to make Green Company more diverse.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

• Winner 1

+1 My first time talking to this man was during an Deployment.

It was heavily RP based and i 100% cant wait for the next one. Shpack has lead his Troopers amazingly and i cant wait to stand by his side as a 501st Trooper working with the 41st. Shpack, you've earned everything and thats what i like to see. Not a single person in your battalion would want to see you leave.

Yours Truly,
    Torrent Company CS-2207 SGM Boomer | EmBark 

• Friendly 1

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

This is the only BCMD I ever really enjoyed working with. He is different than almost all the others. Put some much care into this battalion and is on everyday and focus on Roleplay with the server. Never heard a battalion never bitch about not having something just to shot. He has done a great job to turn 41st from the Oj Minge battalion into Rpers. +1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 I hope to see the changes listed in this app come into fruition. Right now as an officer it feels very slow moving in change so I hope to see some more progressive strides during the upcoming holiday break. I hope GC finally gets its glory that it deserves. This past few months GC has been strangled by having barely a handful of tryouts hosted at all. The officer corps needs more structuralism and spread of weight so it doesn’t feel like Mexico runs everything up top by himself. Looking forward to your next term. 

• Winner 1

spacer.png

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

hi.

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management