RP Name:

TR 327th KCL CMD Deviss/Arcantus

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:23151542

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

327th Battalion Commander Bly

Experience:

Icefuse

501st: PVT-PFC, Sniper/Elite Sniper Training. Time-5 Days.

Reason for joining and leaving: I joined the 501st because i was literally dragged there by a 501st admin and told to tryout...passed and even took the sniper training not 5 minutes later and passed. I left because it was a minge battalion and I wanted to be in a more Serious Battalion for both Role Play and Experience and i said if either Shock or ARC hold tryouts, then I would try out. Thus enters my second Battalion, ARC.

Icefuse/Synergy

ARC/Rancor: PVT-CMD, ARC Training (Selections, Leadership, Weapons and Tactics) Advance Weapons and Tactics, Sniper Training, Elite Sniper Training, Medic Training, Medical Core Training, Engine Room Training, EOD Training, Demolitions Training, Jet Trooper Training, Elite Jet Trooper Tactics. GM Optional Tactics Training, RC Training.  Time-1 Year

I did my tryout and passed into rancor on my first try, with Wouseph as my Tryout Lead. At the time the battalion was recently wiped and we had very few numbers but the standards were tight even then. The commander at the time i joined was Kazane and at the max (including myself) we had maybe 7 members of ARC in the battalion. Again, even though we had low numbers it took me a month to get SGT and from there another 4 or so to get CSM and it wasn't from activity, it was from the way it was being held and the traditions that made it take so long but the perk was that when you did get promoted, you knew you earned it. During my early ranks i noticed we needed a medic due to only having one medic in the battalion (akak) so i went through Technodads medical core course as well as the ARC medic Course so i could help out the battalion more. i was a medic until Icefuse announced the addition to the Magma Troopers (Dread Troopers) and then became one of them at the rank of 1stLT. Around that time the fall of Icefuse happened and the birth of Synergy began and upon entering on day one, i was promoted to CPT and was being trained for a CMD position within the battalion and after a few month, became Blitz and started to run the Rancor Training (Selections, Leadership, Weapons and Tactics). I was Blitz for about 2 months before i stepped down and gave it to another and retained my CPT rank and from there Became a Jet Trooper for 2 month and decided to join another battalion that needed help and maybe needed some Serious Make over, thus a Tryout for 327th pop'd out and I tried.

Synergy

327th: SMB-CMD, ARC Lead (Honorary Member/Leader), 327th Elite Trooper Training, Deviss, Made K-Company. Time-3months

I passed my tryouts and took a self demotion so that way i could better help the battalion out as well as EARN my place within its walls and in the hearts of its troops. From there we had gone through a Bly and we lost a Deviss but through that, the battalion was slowly resorted in its numbers (though questionable). When i was told Deviss Tryouts were being held and i was a good candidate, i made absolutely sure that my ARC had itself a reliable replacement while i tried, which became Sparks and i tried out for Deviss and passed Flawlessly on the tryouts and was awarded the position, which i have been holding since i got it. While Deviss i have made the K-Company Docs, tryouts as well as make K-Company a thing/Started and i have been trying my best to reform and remake the troopers of this battalion into more respectable people not only on the server but off.

Outside of RP

I was a manager for White Castle for 5 year and now i am the Assistant to the Regional Director of Operations for the company i am currently working for. My job as of now is traveling around and helping out the other locations country wide but also handling corporate affairs for each of the locations.

(this is not me bragging but just stating what all i have learned throughout my RP and also valued Experiences)

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have been a named commander in not one but two battalions and as those named characters i have not only set a positive example for the troops to follow as well as trained a good mount of troops who ave become respectable troopers. If i were made battalion commander not only would i do the same for this battalion but i would also be there for the troops and be the one to show them what it mean to not only be a leader but to be a star trooper.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes is do, to start we are an outer rim Siege based battalion that mostly attacks the CIS in the outer rim worlds in hopes to acquire those planets for the republic.

Availability:

Work: Sunday-Thursday, 7am-5pm EST--Unavailable in-game but can be reached via Discord or TS if necessary.

Sleep: Around 11:30pm EST Sunday-Thursday.

Tuesday (currently not permanently) from 8pm-9pm, online class for College.

Other than that i am free to be on the server with the ability to be tabbed back in on a moments notice.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since Day one mates

Do you have a microphone?:

indeed i do, multiple if one goes out.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

As of right now...the battalion is on a very red line that could make it either disappear or be forgotten due to the "mingyness and unprofessionalism" that its troops have been doing as of late, though there is hope. Within the battalion are troops who are serious but they are out shadowed by those who aren't, i plan on reforming the ones casting the shadows and instead making all the troops shine and look like professionals and those who you would want in your battalion. I can from RANCOR and i enforced their beliefs in my K-Company troops and they are the few that follow the rules and are outstanding troopers...if bly i plan to make all the 327th like this and those who don't will learn as they grow. By the time i leave and pass the mantle of Bly to the next person, the battalion should be more respected and one that any other battalion would be happy to fight next to and maybe slightly feared to fight against in a sim.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes i do and i will accept and form of punishment without complaints, even a demotion to PVT for an early leave.

Edited by Gamerdude032
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 So like i said not the best in my opinion but the other isnt running so you got my vote then

Edited by woeny23
6 hours ago, Punda said:

-1, I've seen you do some things that in my opinion a CMD should not be doing, I don't think your fit for the role.

*ring ring* "Hello Pot? This is the Kettle. You're black." (End roast)

I don't know if any of you have been in a channel with Arcantus for a while, but if you have, then you know he is extremely dedicated to his battalion, an excellent leader and communicator and an eloquent speaker. 

He has come to me more times to speak on battalion and non-battalion matters than anyone I can think of. His role with the battalion made him suitable for the Deviss role and I have no doubts that if he puts in the same amount of work as he does now, he will make an excellent Bly. 

+1

• Agree 2

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Banned
18 hours ago, Karma said:

*clears throat* HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE +++++++++++++1111111111111

He would be great as the new Bly

it is against the rules to give a +2 or above

ree

4 hours ago, Hudson said:

*ring ring* "Hello Pot? This is the Kettle. You're black." (End roast)

I don't know if any of you have been in a channel with Arcantus for a while, but if you have, then you know he is extremely dedicated to his battalion, an excellent leader and communicator and an eloquent speaker. 

He has come to me more times to speak on battalion and non-battalion matters than anyone I can think of. His role with the battalion made him suitable for the Deviss role and I have no doubts that if he puts in the same amount of work as he does now, he will make an excellent Bly. 

+1

Well I'm not you, I'm not in the 327th TS every day so I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but from what I've seen, I still stand by my -1. If Arcantus is interested, I'll tell him the reasoning of my -1.

Edited by Punda
1 hour ago, Nix said:

-1 I saw some questionable things out of you and also you need to be a little more active 

12 hours ago, Punda said:

-1, I've seen you do some things that in my opinion a CMD should not be doing, I don't think your fit for the role.

-1 I agree. didn't you just go for Palpy and Rancor BCMD?

Edited by Joseph
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, Punda said:

Well I'm not you, I'm not in the 327th TS every day so I don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but from what I've seen, I still stand by my -1. If Arcantus is interested, I'll tell him the reasoning of my -1.

Then spend a day with 327th my friend

Also, +1 Arcantus for Bly hope to see good things from you bud. Don't let me down.

Edited by Draver
5 hours ago, Punda said:

I'm not in the 327th TS every day either. Not anymore at least.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

Guys, I thank you for your support but please stop the unnecessary back and forth please. While I dont see eye to eye with punda personally myself (when he is in character as boss I'm okay with but when he is punda not so much, no offence), he is in his right to state his opinion and to which I do appreciate but to keep going is a bit to much. @Punda I would like to hear about what you think and your reasons so I can either reply or take notes on my own improvement.

And to everyone one else, it's punda, nor offence punda but it's not worth the time to argue with you. This is an app to show what the community thinks of me as a potential leader. I know it's against the rules to comment on your own app but I felt this particular instance needed to be stopped and again while I appreciate the support, please stop arguing with punda...for the moment or at least open a forum and yell at each other there please.

13 hours ago, Punda said:

I'd like to hear the reasoning. I respect you Punda, and I think the feelings mutual, so I'd like to know why and maybe try and convince you. To be honest, I'm trying my hardest to boost relations between the 327th and RC (aswell as NULL). You're all skilled players and I think having everyone on good terms does nothing but help our battalion and your squad. Look forward to working together with you in the future! 

• Agree 1

You tried to run for Rancor BCMD, then you tried to run for Palpatine. It seriously seems like all you want is a BCMD position to get higher up in the food chain mate. As it is though, after all that, I'm still giving my +support. You are a great guy but you need to tone it down with trying to get a higher rank. Your day will come and hopefully, today will be that day.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, D O N O T P O W E R P L A Y, I T I S N O T T H E S Y N E R G Y W A Y!

1 minute ago, Esitt said:

You tried to run for Rancor BCMD, then you tried to run for Palpatine. It seriously seems like all you want is a BCMD position to get higher up in the food chain mate. As it is though, after all that, I'm still giving my +support. You are a great guy but you need to tone it down with trying to get a higher rank. Your day will come and hopefully, today will be that day.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, D O N O T P O W E R P L A Y, I T I S N O T T H E S Y N E R G Y W A Y!

The Palpatine App was a meme. He just wanted to see what'd happen, and knew full well he had no chance. (He didn't know about the Requirements tho, lol.) The Rancor app I'm unsure of. However, Arcantis isn't powerplaying. I know him well enough to know that that isn't his style. He wants the same as me, to make the 327th the best damn Battalion on the server.

• Agree 1
Just now, Zahariel said:

The Palpatine App was a meme. He just wanted to see what'd happen, and knew full well he had no chance. (He didn't know about the Requirements tho, lol.) The Rancor app I'm unsure of. However, Arcantis isn't powerplaying. I know him well enough to know that that isn't his style. He wants the same as me, to make the 327th the best damn Battalion on the server.

Palpatine a meme? denied. 

seriously though, I believe you and I know you wouldn't lie. I already gave my +support, I just wish you were still running for Defense REGCMD ;(

• Agree 1
Just now, Esitt said:

Palpatine a meme? denied. 

seriously though, I believe you and I know you wouldn't lie. I already gave my +support, I just wish you were still running for Defense REGCMD ;(

I will in 2 months. For right now I'm more than happy where I am at, so why change it? Thanks for the sweet words, bubblegum.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Esitt said:

It wouldn't be wise to bring up rancor stuff as there is always a lot of back story behind it. I pressured him into applying for Blitz, it was by no means a power play. He ended up wanting to retract his application for his home battalion in order to help out his battalion. He withheld his chance at a higher rank to help out the 327th, if that isn't a testament to his dedication to the 327th, then I don't know what is. 

• Agree 4

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

On 11/16/2017 at 7:59 AM, Gamerdude032 said:

Guys, I thank you for your support but please stop the unnecessary back and forth please. While I dont see eye to eye with punda personally myself (when he is in character as boss I'm okay with but when he is punda not so much, no offence), he is in his right to state his opinion and to which I do appreciate but to keep going is a bit to much. @Punda I would like to hear about what you think and your reasons so I can either reply or take notes on my own improvement.

And to everyone one else, it's punda, nor offence punda but it's not worth the time to argue with you. This is an app to show what the community thinks of me as a potential leader. I know it's against the rules to comment on your own app but I felt this particular instance needed to be stopped and again while I appreciate the support, please stop arguing with punda...for the moment or at least open a forum and yell at each other there please.

You’re allowed to respond to people and comment on your app. You’re just not allowed to post feedback on people’s apps that are running against you. Also to be honest, I haven’t had much interaction with him from being in SC, and I spend quite a bit of time with 327th. I’ll give my honest opinion and stay neutral. I really haven’t gotten any contact with you except for some short conversations.