[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Pog's Staff Re-Application

Pog

RP Name: Ghost Company CPT Longshot

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127385491

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nah, this the only good server out there no cap

Why did you leave the staff team?:  I was staff up until about 50 days ago when I resigned thinking that I wouldn't have time to maintain the staff standards and quotas.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I've been staff for almost all of my time on the server and first applied when I had 80 hours on the server. I've decided that I want to give staff another shot because there have been quite a few times that I want to host an event/encounter during downtime and haven't been able to. I hope by being staff to help others have a more enjoyable experience on the server.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):  I've been staff twice before and both times were relatively successful. Each time I achieved the positions I wanted within the GM program and at the time the TR program. I've never wanted to go past SA, but have gotten GMO and TRO as an SA as well as staff of the week and month in my first time as staff.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Fasho

• Informative 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling