From the Office of High Command 10/31/2021

Conrad

What are your favorite (non vehicle) trainings on the server?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the Office of High Command

10/31/2021

This is a general update document, detailing the things done by the Chancellor and the Marshal Commander. This document will be posted Bi-Weekly with updates on what they both have done. Please leave any feedback you have in the comment below.

From the Office of the Chancellor - Conrad

General Updates

Open Positions: As of posting this document Admiral Yularen, Attack Regimental Commander, BCMD Wolffe, and BCMD Bacara are open. Within the next two weeks we will have Yoda, and BCMD Rex opening up. Get your apps ready!

Congrats to our Marshal Commander @Deku on getting the MoH. Deku was awarded this as a thanks to his hard work and dedication to his role as Marshal, as well as his time as attack reg. He's put a lot of time into high command positions and its impressive the amount of work and consistency he has put out for so long. Its good to have a familiar face in positions like this as a kind of rock for everyone to look towards. Thanks for everything you've done Deku, and congrats.

My biggest update this week, roll bonuses are back baby. See this document (LINK) to see who gets what. The system is quite a bit different then it was before, but also a lot more simplified. Basically the new system is entirely job dependent, if you’re not on the job you don’t get the bonus. On top of this the bonus amount doesn’t increase, this is due to a lot of negative feedback on that in the old system leading to regular medics never getting to do MEDrp when a MEDL was around because of the boring reason “they have higher bonus”. Hopefully now this boost is enough to not overshadow, but still a nice reward for it being your specialization.

For upcoming projects, I am looking to test a training discord to be used for the whole server. This discord is kind of like the naval training discord on drugs. It will include every recognized training that anyone on the server can obtain. I have talked with all regiments, naval, and RC BCMD on this and they have all signed off. Only thing I haven't done yet is discuss with rancor, as ARC is a little bit different given the multiple steps to the training, on top of that alpha ARCS. I will be looking to talk to Bird about this soon. This discord won’t just work as a place for updates in the trainings, but also as a place to go to get tags so you can be pinged when certain trainings are happening. Hopefully this will help people get the training they want a bit faster and keep up to date..

Roleplayer of the Week

Last week @Dylandld AKA Poker was awarded RPer of the week. He got this due to his roleplay on his naval character. I didn’t decide on him but rather decided on him due to reports from other regiments on how well the navy has been improving on their roleplay. Thank you poker for leading the charge on setting standards for roleplay within the navy!

This week the person is @KeviTheOne for RP during an event on Etain. During this deployment a handful of Jedi were transported 10 years into the future during the height of the empire! The group was investigating some sith runes Emperor Palpatine had discovered and were looking into them. During this the sith ruins tempted Kevi to the dark side, where a display of anger and distaste for the order over how she had basically now lost her child after barely ever being able to see them into a dark side rage was truly encapsulating. Normally Jedi falling to the Dark Side is a No No, but this was so well done and felt so meaningful bacta, mavelle, and myself were all floored by how well done it was. Great work Kevi.

Question for the Community

Which training do you guys like the most on the server? Which do you like the least? Why? I will have a poll for which one you like the most but let me know your most and least with a reason why in the comments below!

Clone Updates

Clone Wise I've been trying to spend more time with random battalions. As the navy is getting into a much better place I’ve been able to hop around from channel to channel and are attending deployments with assorted battalions. I hope to expand on this a bit more as hopefully I have less meetings as my term goes on and can focus more on the playerbase and less on high command.

So I mentioned a document I was working on with Coruscant Guard to help show the steps that should be taken on arrests in the last bi-weekly update. Unfortunately I have no update on that at this time, this is my fault not the fault of Fox or CG Command. I have been very excited and working on projects that it's something that slipped under the radar. While I still plan on doing this I apologize for it being delayed but these things happen. Sorry!

Congrats to @Bacta on getting a second term as 212th BCMD Cody. After a strong first time coupled with still having some new ideas i’m happy to see what he can accomplish this term with all the things he learned in his previous. 

Navy Updates

So some big things happened in the navy this week. After much debate on what to do I’ve decided the biggest issue with the navy was a lack of leadership. @Spookz was running it himself, and to be quite frank he just didn’t have the experience to run the entire faction by himself. After watching I decided to promote a total of 4 people to Navy Captain(clone COL). These being @Dennis, @Foxey, @Albaber, and @Spookz. I feel like this group had a lot of qualities between them that would create a good leadership structure. Between Dennis and Foxeys experience and willingness to help teach Spookz and Albaber. As well as the latter two’s activity and willingness to learn I think that we have a strong group going forward.

I’m also very proud of the navy and the RP they’ve been pushing forward with RSB. I’ve heard recently a lot of people want to join because “navy is cool again”(direct quote). I’m proud of the new unique ideas they’ve been pushing forward and look forward to seeing the navy back and full strength.

Jedi Updates

This week was slow for me and jedi. I’ve gone to the weekly master meetings, but outside of that didn’t interact directly with them too much. This mainly comes from me being confident in their leadership and happy in the direction they’re all taking. Thanks @Sixta and @JaBaku, and all your overseers for keeping your standards up to par!

Guild Updates

The Guild had a lot of things happening this week. Firstly, another new village. This village is raised up off the ground to create a floating city aspect. This was done for two reasons, one: It looks fucking cool, I thought the last village was the best one, but this one blows that ways, and Two: To allow for the village to be more easily defendable, and I’ll touch on this a bit in my next point.

Recently we had another large uptick of PvP between the Guild and the Base, but this time in the form of all out war. We had a large PvP style VIP protection. This came organically after a good bit of RP centered around the republic increasing taxes on the village to pay for all the improvements they’ve been making. I’m very proud of how this worked out and very happy that both sides got to have fun. I wish to continue stuff like this into the future, but want to ensure it doesn’t become oversaturated and feel like the Guild is just here for PvP things. Brooklyn and I are in constant discussion over new ideas and I’m very happy to have him as the Guild Leader right now. 

Lastly the Guild has gotten a new LT, this being @JaBaku. The current Guild Leadership are @Brooklyn, @Satan, and @JaBaku. Talk to any of them if you have Guild related questions!

Senate

The senate had a bit of a shake up this week in the forum of an almost complete cleaning of the house. In Between a couple of resignations and a couple of removals all but one position was made open. This was done after @Willyworm1 discussing with me his upsetness at the current senators activity. Going forward he hopes to levi this by having senators meet a very small time requirement per week, just 3 hours. I think this will help as between the 8 senators 3 hours means we’ll get a good bit of each person each week, and hopefully see them on at the same time.

I won’t lie, but personally I think being quick to remove people from the position of senator is a good thing. A lot of what I’ve heard is that it's a position that people get tired of quickly. By keeping the door open and quickly removing the people that are inactive you’ll ensure fresh people are in the positions, instead of just people that don’t play. For the few people that enjoy it and stick it out long term you get to move up the ranks to senior senator and prepare yourself for potentially running for Mas Amadda.

Notes

As always, I am more than happy to talk in TS or discord at any time about anything. Just send me a message!

From the Office of the Marshal Commander - Deku

G.A.R Updates

First off, I’d like to congratulate a few people on obtaining their respective positions. Those people being Stix: For obtaining Specialized RCMD, and Bacta: For obtaining Commander Cody for a second term. We as High Command members and members of this community expect great things from both of them and we hope they represent their battalion/regiment well going forward.

For this section, I’ll be giving the status of each battalion from my perspective. From an outside perspective looking in, as well as from a High Command perspective.

Attack Updates/Status

ATK: ATK as a whole seems to be in a pretty good place right now. Activity has been decent all across the board and I’ve seen trainings happen every now and again. It’s great to see.

501st: 501st seems to have had a good increase in numbers/activity in the past 2 weeks which is always great to see. They have had a good presence from their lore characters and jedi and all-in-all, there’s very little negative things to say about these ATK battalions.

212th: 212th has also shown a stable increase in activity, I’ve seen a good presence in members from both 2ndAC & GC. My challenge for 212th going forward is to reach a minimum of 3 trainings within their battalion before the next High Command report in 2 weeks.

41st: 41st has been doing okay from what I’ve seen recently. The sudden boost in activity they had during the time of our last report has since levelled itself out and now they should be aiming to keep those numbers. All-in-all, 41st seems to have been doing good, assuming they keep their activity stable, they will definitely be a battalion you won’t want to mess with!

Siege Updates/Status

Siege: I’ve been extremely happy with Siege as of recently. I’ve seen amazing things from each battalion and after directly participating in their joint-trainings/deployments. I hope they continue to work well together going forward.

104th: I’ve been very happy with 104th as well, I’ve been seeing some great activity from them and they continue to gain a lot of new recruits, resulting in one of the best NCO cores 104th has had in a long time. It’s great to see this even without a BCMD.

21st: 21st seems to have been doing decent. I’d like to take this time to thank/congratulate Dyn/Castle on completing his Bacara term. 21st has had some decent numbers in recent deployments and it has looked pretty good.

Doom’s Unit: Just like last report, I think DU is definitely a night-time prime battalion, but either way they’ve been doing decent during those times. I’d like to see them expand their activity but I know how difficult that can be.

Specialized Updates/Status

SPEC: Spec has been performing as expected. Each battalions doing okay in their own right. Not much else to say about it.

Coruscant Guard: Personally, from what I’ve seen and my RP interactions with CG recently. They’ve been doing great on the RP aspect. Interacting with them in RP has been nothing but fun and they genuinely understand their role in RP it seems. Their activity has been decent and hopefully it continues to rise.

RANCOR: Rancor seems to have been doing okay. I would like to see a lot more activity from them and continuing to push out the ARC trainings. Other then that no complaints

Republic Commandos: RC has been doing great. I’ve personally had a lot of great roleplay opportunities and interactions with them recently, and it really is great to see that they’re constantly having people interested in positions whenever they open.

Regimental Challenge

For this section, I’ll be giving the Regiments a collective challenge every 2 weeks in hope to better the G.A.R as a whole.

The challenge I have for each regiment is this:
I challenge each regiment (ATK, Siege, SPEC) to get a minimum of 2 joint-trainings each until the next report comes out. Ex. Any battalion within Siege can do 1 or 2 joint-trainings within their own regiment and it will collectively add up until they meet their 2 training minimum. In total, if all regiments meet their training minimum we’ll have at least 6 joint-trainings happening throughout the next 2 weeks.

Edited by Conrad
  • Winner 3
  • Friendly 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin
3 hours ago, Comics said:

Wait. they do boarding & TECH training? I thought people made that shit up on the spot LMAO

Even after training most of em still do :Pepega:

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Tech and boarding are very up to interperitation and you have to keep an open mind when doing them, because there are so many different ways to go about finding a vulnerability in a console/Ship and taking advantage of said vulnerability.

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

I don’t play on the server anymore but I lurk the associated discords and the forums quite often (I miss you guys). 

Just wanted to say that I love this style of high command updates. I think that it’s a great way to be transparent, which is something a lot of people will appreciate. Great job Conrad!

• Friendly 2

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |