Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Jax Ion/Scream/Sift

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:233754236

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: IRL issues with school back in the day 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): For fun this server has come a long way and I want to be apart of the process this server makes. Making a safe server for people to have fun and play on will make the experience better for others that are upcoming in joining the community. Being staff builds character and builds responsibility and a lot of dedication and I have that and will continue to have that till I resign.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Wasn't great but wish to build a better relationship with the server and improve myself as Staff. I was very young back then, was no younger then 16, so I didn't know much and didn't understand a lot of things. What's in the past is in the past and what I did then was a mistake and I have learned.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: I understand

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

Forum Admin

+-1 after recent events

Edited by Guac

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

-1, Through some recent incidents in game with you calling people "fucking gays" and other derogatory terms directly to homosexual members in the community just because you lost at a squid game event

General toxicity just seems to be showing more than your motivation to become staff

• Funny 1
  • Informative 2

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Calling people "gays" and other things of that nature in a derogatory way isn't something that's ever been okay. It wasn't in the 90s, and it even moreso is not now. When you write an application about having matured, I expect that you've shown that maturity, but all I've learned from interactions with you is that you tend to act like you would have when you were still a freshman in high school. I know that sounds mean, and I know that might hit hard, but I'm telling you that so that you can work on it. Maturity is one of the most important things for being a staff member, and showing that you have issues with respecting others and taking negativity in stride is not the way to show that you are mature. I hope that we've been apparent enough about the "gays" thing. Calling people that in a negative light is not a habit you should have, even if you don't always mean it.

• Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

-1 It's all already been said, this application was posted just minutes after you threw a tantrum and got off of the server. Like Mavelle said I hope you can learn and improve from this.

Edit: Just went past you in-game and heard you joking about the -1's on this reapp... For a guy that talked about maturity in half this app so much you seem to be lacking it.

Edited by Pog
Yikes
  • Funny 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling