Omalic

RP Name: Zillo-77 MKMN Omalic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93719402

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: GMT+1

What was your previous staff rank?: Veteran Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:

I left the staff team right when I started working, I didn't feel like I would have the same amount of free time to be on the server and that now would be a good time to take a break from it all. So a combination of not having the time and feeling that I needed a break from the server.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):

I want to rejoin the staff team to give both myself and the server something to do. By that I mean events, encounters, entertainments or what not just to give everyone something to do. Since I came back whenever I get on during EU times nothing is going on most times and I want to change that. I believe my past exprience in staff will make me a good addition to the staff team letting me pick of where I left trying to entertain the server. So to summerize, I wanna engage more people in RP by giving them stuff to do instead of just jumping around in circles.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):

I think my last time in staff went well for the most parts. At the end of my tenure in staff I had lost the drive I entered staff  and it might have shown. I do however feel that most of my time in the staff team went well with me focusing on the game master team by working on events and trying to build alot of dupes that would fit both my events and future ones. Dupes that I aim to use once more if I end up rejoining staff as I'm now trying to.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?:

Yes

Edited by Omalic

Papa Kal

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1 :)

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA