The best Madara is leaving you all

This is my farewell from the server im burnt out and have been for a little while and have just been getting on the server for the people i really liked hanging out with. so i guess this is goodbye. but i may come back but who knows?

Big boy goodbyes:

@Spookz:you've been awesome to hang out with and and probably the longest I've talked to on the server. I've watched watched some of your ups and downs on the server and im proud of the positions you've managed to attain and hope you continue to grow!

@JuJuishere: whattaburger my boy i still remember when you joined the server and I'm impressed at the positions you gained considering when we first met i was still in CG and you got arrested. but now almost the whole server knows you and you've managed to worm your way and make good friends in almost every battalion and im glad i was able to see that happen!

@Shpack: shpack man i cant remember how we met but i think we just looked at each other and were like "yeah" then we just continued from there hanging out with whattaburger bunky and mexico until 2 am or whatever time it was dicking around having fun!

you all are the people that i hung out with the most that still play on the server

I'm not gonna @ all of you individually but:
current badbatch when I'm in it which is rat,bleach,marsh. and mavelle you all are an amazing squad and i hope you can get an amazing crosshair to replace me
41'st the boys that i didnt @ dont think i forgot about you. yall where a blast to hang out with as well
rest of SOBDE you all are also awesome to hang out with and we all had some good times and i hope yall continue to have more
and finally anyone i didint manage to remember to mention cause im sure i had some good times with alot of you all!

• Friendly 6

spacer.png
Wosy was here

Forum Admin

Pleasure to have in the battalion.

o7

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3