Baller's Admiral Application 2nd Term

Baller

Steam Name: Baller

RP Name: Fleet Admiral Yularen/SC HVYL MED CPT Baller

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:87442726

Experience:

• Previous Fleet Admiral Yularen
  • Naval since the first week we got the venator map
  • COL of Base Operations (On Icefuse MRP)
  • Chief Of Flight Operations
  • Captain Of Shadow Company/Heavy leader

Why should you become Admiral?:

I believe that I should become the admiral because I have been in the naval ever since it started and therefore have seen bits of everything that has gone on. From that time I know what works and what doesn't. I was there when Forseen was admiral, the Reptilia was admiral, then when Forseen was admiral again. Through those times I was able to see what works as admiral and what doesn't. I will use that information to know how to keep naval steady and most importantly continue the vision that Reptilia, Forseen and myself have worked towards in naval. I have great leadership, but I also know when to step down and let someone else take over. I not only focus events on me leading, but instead will let others lead during events once in a while to test their leadership abilities and see if they would be fit to fill an officer position or a leadership position. I am always looking out for my naval and everyone on board the ship no matter what happens and I always make the best call that I think I can make at that time. I am organized, I like everything to be layed out so that anyone who needs to see information can quickly access it and tell what its saying. I will keep naval organized and also improve the organization and efficiency of naval. I have been the previous admiral of the naval, and as such I believe that I should be admiral so that I can continue the dream that I set for naval and the goal that I have for naval. I believe that with my past experience of being admiral, I will already know exactly what needs to get done and get it done.

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Navy?:

Yes I understand the lore of the Republic Navy.

Availability:

I will be available every day of the week, on wednesdays I will not be on very long because I have other activities every wednesday and sunday mornings I will not be on, but in the afternoon I will be available. Besides when I am at school or sleep, I will be available everyday of the week and when ever I am needed.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

• I achieved the ranks of all three admirals and finally Admiral Yularen himself.
  • I have achieved the rank of CPT in shadow company, as well as Heavy Leader
  • I have become a Veteran Admin for the staff team
  • I have passed the test to become a TRO and been awarded TRO
  • I have been awarded the Trainer Officer of the week award
  • I have been made a Healer Manager in the jedi order

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Republic Navy to be at the end of your term?:

I want the republic navy to be the best roleplayers on the ship. I want naval to be the models for roleplay and the models for how everyone should act. I hope that the end of my term, the naval will have a lot more to do and they will roleplay very well when doing the tasks that they have. At the end of my term, I hope that naval will be a very serious group on the server, and they will be able to work with the engineers, the medical members, the pilots and the quartermaster trained members, and oversee those groups of people and help all of them through the problems that they may have and help to overcome problems that are presented.

How do you plan to change the Republic Navy under your command?:

I plan to continue my work of bringing many people to all the branches and adding more roleplay to each of the branches. I plan to change a lot of the roleplay that we do and how we act as naval. My plan is to make others view of naval much better, because I have gotten reports that people have been having problems with naval, and I plan to change that and change the image that people see of naval.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

+1 was the best admiral i'v seen the right man for the job 

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1