Washington’s Defensive Regimental CMD App

Washington

Steam Name: Nato Havoc

RP Name: 327th MEDL CMD Washington

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:76144015

Regiment You Are Applying For: Defensive Regimental Commander

Experience: 327th Commander, Null squad member, 41st MAJ (back when it was MAJ-CMD)

Why should you become the Regimental Commander?: The reason I am entering into this is for one reason, to see the denfensive battalions become the BEST battalions on the ship. I have worked extremely closely with both of the Battalions (DU doesn’t not yet exist) and have a great knowledge and understanding of their members, which can allow for me to work well with each of them. Even in my service with Null, I was an outreach to BOTH the 327th and 41st, and managed to (despite my new role and responsibilities) keep up playing with both battalions and helping them in anything that they ever needed . The 41st and 327th are my homes, I love them, and I desire to see them succeed. (DU included once they get added)

Do you understand the lore of your Regiment?: Yes I am quite well-versed in the 327th lore and DU lore. I also know the 41st lore rather well.

Availability: Most days 1pm (PST) - 10 (PST), so around 9-10 hours each day (unless unforeseen circumstances interrupt my life) 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: I managed to climb from TR3-CMD in the 327th, helped the 327th rebuild to its glory, and served (with a minor exception) as a pretty good Null

Do you have a microphone: Yes, I have a microphone. 

Where do you want your Regiment to be at the end of your term?: I want to see these Battalions at the top. I truly believe that they can become the top on our ship and I wish to see them get there. I also want to see each of the battalions working in synergy with one another and help create bonds between these battalions, and closed any possible divides between them. I look forward to helping create a glorious Defensive Regiment and working to help the battalions I love so dear. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your Regiment?: I plan on ( as I do other applying for the role do) on hosting a wide variety of joint combat sims, and other training simulations that will make the battalions work closely with one another. I also had an idea about the implementation of War Games type sims (in Event server, large scale combat sims) to help improve the battalions both on and off the ship. I also plan on continuing many other things that Hudson had, such as the combat assessments as it provides some friendly competition within the Regiment. I feel also as keeping them together to work with one another through out various situations will greatly help improve the understanding of one-another.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand this fully.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes I understand this fully.

(As a final note, I apologize for any spelling or grammar errors as i am rather tired at the time of this writing and also typed it on mobile, Thank you for your time.)

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 PROUD OF THIS MAN ASWELL THEY BOTH HAVE MY FUCKING SUPPORT BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH AMAZING PEOPLE

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Esitt said:

Your in a damn Attack Battalion, he isn't your Regimental Commander the hell? +support also LOVE ME SOME WASHINGTON

3 hours ago, J.Jefferson said:

But Black aren't you in a attack battalion?

I am in 212th lol :D. 

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

-1, sorry, I think zahariel would be a better choice 

EDIT: Just found out that you talk shit behind peoples backs. Be a man and say it to their face if you're gonna say it at all. I am one of these victims as well, be a man and say it to my face.

Edited by Punda
Banned

+1

+1, although I was a little hesitant to put my support as sometimes you can be mingy just a little past the line that is "acceptable". If I were to let that be the main reason for not supporting you that would be like the Pot calling the kettle black so I decided if a minge like me can get a shot then you might as well too.

• Agree 1

a8635e8.gif.104d11959b06fc078eedb244d8257934.gif+1 Honestly the only real choice, active with both defense battalions, knows when to be serious and when it is ok to joke around, and knows how to handle difficult situations effectively. Washington has experience from other areas that can also help and be brought to the table that can help make the defense battalions the best that they can be.

Edited by Egg
Meme Hard
  • Agree 1