[ACCEPTED] OxiCLightning Staff App

RP Name: First Sergeant Acid

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:426057688

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
All of my friends are mods and They said I should join the staff team and it would be a great opportunity and help out I try to make everyone friendly and follow the rules when I see a CT or anyone that looks like there gonna RDM I go and I talk to them so they wont RDM and so we can make the server a better place to RP and do fun stuff on the server and so I can do tickets and help out with events and setting them up I love helping out when needed and most of the the mods are AFK or not on at night or in the morning time and I love trying out and trying to learn new skills and get new friends I also want to join the Game Masters and set up events on the event server and the main server when there's nothing going on once am able to join the Game Masters I also want the new people that join the server to get trained and whitelisted as fast as they can so they can go join a Battalion and RP I also want to help out with trainings for battalions when they need a dupe or LA-AT or Speeder or AT-TE spawned in.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

I'm a cool guy lot of people know me when I was in CG and 501st and 21stSO has a Jedi I love Star wars I've watched every movie and tv show there is I love roleplaying and making everyone happy when there not in a happy mood or if there feeling left out I'm always down to cheer them up I also love husky's and anything to do with roleplay I'm a night person and I'm always on at night and in the mornings I also love Country songs and some pop music

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have been a mod on 3 Police RP servers XYZ I was a Head Admin and Senior Admin on Unity Network and Mod on Gaming Light

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? OxiCLightning has played for 2745:25:15

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No i am not.

Edited by OxiC Lightning

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

• Management
Management

+1 cool dude

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

+1, can you just update the title of the app with your OOC name? Seeming DU Acid isn't actually you. It's just a position

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 good luck 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 8/21/2021 at 12:05 PM, Naffen said:

+1, can you just update the title of the app with your OOC name? Seeming DU Acid isn't actually you. It's just a position

There you go Naffen

Current: 2ndAC Spark
Former: 501st Kickback | 501st x2 Havoc Squad Acid | Dooms Unit x10 | CG x6 Rancor x1 | Naval Lightning Staff x5 212th x2 GM x3  | Jedi Lightning | Green Company Lead x4 | 2ndAC x1 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management