[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Jovanovic's Staff Application

Jovanovic

RP Name: Jovanovic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79667671

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So, my reasons are relatively simple. I want to help out with roleplay in the senate, as well as being able to set up droids for the entertainments I hold late at night myself rather than relying on other staff. Helping with events, being able to run my own impromptu encounters, and taking simple tickets are what I hope to help with within the staff team. I have no idea how I'm supposed to go on about this for another few sentences, but I've been a part of this community for a while and this is another way to be able to help out in the community. Big boi bacta and a conversation I had in the reg command chat convinced me to finally apply, as I'd been very hesitant previously. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a CS major in Michigan, I have an unhealthy obsession with working on google sheets, and I have way too many hours in both Garrysmod and Arma. I like long walks on the beach and a candlelit dinner. I hadn't played gmod in like 4 years until this server dragged me back into the addiction. Help. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, though years ago. I was a part of Darth Gaming/Nomad Networks/Revival Servers from May 2012-February 2017. Was staff pretty much the entire time, and worked my way up to owner. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1,698

Edited by Jovanovic

Goodbye, everyone. 

I’ve had a few bad experiences with you. So I’m going to -1. You take things too far and don’t see things from other peoples point of view. 

• Informative 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

36 minutes ago, Kurt said:

I’ve had a few bad experiences with you. So I’m going to -1. You take things too far and don’t see things from other peoples point of view. 

Hey! Could you please give an example of this? Genuinely would like to know so I make sure I don't come off this way. I generally don't take things overly seriously (I think) and I can't remember any interactions with you, so if you're able to let me know either here or through DMs it'd be awesome. 

Goodbye, everyone. 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: