Artillery Strike

Name: Misfit

RP Rank: 2ndLT

Suggestion: add a artillery strike

Implementation: give BCMD+ or only gamemasters (or how ever you decide to Implement it) the power to call in a turbolaser artillery strike. it works everywhere on the map 

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Artillery/Legends

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2427694901
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: it go boom and
ITS ONLY 
0.013 MB

Edited by Misfit
moved links here

the Darman Keller guy

6 minutes ago, Misfit said:

ITS ONLY 0.013 MB

You also need to consider the packs needed for this addon to work which are additional 66,4 MB. Seems like a really cool addon however I am a little bit afraid of the lag it can cause. Have you done any testing other than the video and know that it won't affect the server's performance that much?

• Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

2 minutes ago, Black said:

You also need to consider the packs needed for this addon to work which are additional 66,4 MB. Seems like a really cool addon however I am a little bit afraid of the lag it can cause. Have you done any testing other than the video and know that it won't affect the server's performance that much?

as we speak i am spamming this with a good 200+ NPCs down and the only problem i see is the amount of NPCs since the turbolasers clean everything up quickly

the Darman Keller guy

• Management
Management

I mean... we already have the turbolaser tool which is essentially the same thing. This is just adding an alternative way to fire turbolasers.

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

So i get that its a small one, but how does this differ from our current turbo lasers enough that it'll be used? Is it something we can set up for naval to use without just staff doing all the work now or is it just a slightly different turbo laser tool where the point of origin is an animation turret.

spacer.pngspacer.png

On 6/19/2021 at 2:32 PM, Conrad said:

So i get that its a small one, but how does this differ from our current turbo lasers enough that it'll be used? Is it something we can set up for naval to use without just staff doing all the work now or is it just a slightly different turbo laser tool where the point of origin is an animation turret.

its a laser pointer. give it to someone in game, they aim at something and left click, the turrets start moving and then they fire a barrage of turbolasers at where the target was marked.

Also just watch the videos

the Darman Keller guy

12 minutes ago, Misfit said:

its a laser pointer. give it to someone in game, they aim at something and left click, the turrets start moving and then they fire a barrage of turbolasers at where the target was marked.

Also just watch the videos

The videos don’t really show the laser pointer aspect of it very well. I blame it not having a model. But I do notice it now that you mention it. +1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

In the end of the day, If these were added, I doubt they would be perma propped seeming its a vehicle/entity so you'd still need staff to spawn in the artillery and then give Naval or who ever needs the laser pointer so in that time you could just use the turbo laser tool to do a bombardment and say its from an Orbiting Venator.
But I understand it could be cool to see the artillery shooting and its only 0.013mb

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

SUGGESTION MOVED TO REVIEW PHASE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...