[ACCEPTED] CWRP Mavericks Staff Re-Application

Maverick

RP Name: Master Maverick

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65644683

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

What was your previous staff rank?: 2020-2021 Head Administrator, 2019 - Veteran Administrator

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I had to deal with a lot of IRL shit and i needed to just relax from gmod in general. They say taking a break really refreshes your mind and especially when you aren't constantly forcing yourself to do shit. I needed that break. I needed that peace of mind.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Well I have always been more of an administrator than a roleplayer. I like to make things easier for people or more streamlined in all things. I'd like to think my previous time as a staff member went pretty well and while i do like to RP sometimes, I know my strength is administration. I can be a very competent individual in the time and bring back stability and intrigue, especially when i put my mind to the task at hand. I hope that people will consider me once more. I want to do even more for the community and work harder for it. I want to see this place succeed and i will do all i can to make sure it does. I have a bit more free time recently, so why not use it for synergy.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I think it went well. I am not perfect but i worked hard at what i needed to do and managed to accomplish much. I also had so much fun in the GM program as well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Absolutely.

spacer.png

“I won’t be back for a long time”

LMAO.

Welcome, back Mav.

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

To be honest maverick, I am not a big fan of your attitude. Since leaving staff the first time your judgement has been blunt and ill received. After talking to some of the people who worked with you in the past, it seems many others share that sentiment. With all of that said, I can still not deny the work that you have put in for this server, I hope if your application does get accepted, you will have a more understanding and compassionate nature in the situations you handle.

+1

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1, so he returns.

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management