AFK system

Not_REEE

Name: REEE

RP Rank: SGM

Suggestion: Add AFK system

Implementation:  Add AFK system so people on server would know who is actualy afk and who isn't, i know lot's of people alredy need to change their name to afk [name]  
but I feel if there would be some system that would allow you to type /afk it would automaticly change your name to AFK [NAME] and would move your from TAB to bottom it would make thing easier to GM when they want to create event to know how many people are on or if by some miracle the server was full admins could kick afk people. You would still get your money from job.

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development (I found some addons but they didn't work for me)

-1 for something like a rule forcing the whole server to have some form of AFK in their name. But perhaps some sort of auto system like @Dinaric mentioned. Perhaps do a bit of surfing on the workshop and find something that might work for us!

spacer.pngspacer.png

-1 I think it is a simple thing where people must put AFK in their name when they are AFK but I feel a system would be a waste of time.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

8 hours ago, Clutch said:

-1 I think it is a simple thing where people must put AFK in their name when they are AFK but I feel a system would be a waste of time.

-1 if people can’t remember to do /name AFK (name) they won’t remember to do /afk

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

I found this fucking awesome AFK system that is already built into the game. It's fucking crazy, and I can't believe no one is doing it

/name AFK [name or joke or smth]

also a /afk command is just as easy as changing your name so this seems like a bad solution for non-issue

Edited by Comics
  • Disagree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

"Just do /name AFK..." :pepe5head:

Here's the issue, y'all still don't do that, an automated system would make sure it was getting done. +1.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
Management

Just removed AFKing. Easy

In all seriousness idk what this will change tbh. If people want it then sure, I don’t really care. Though I don’t see a point in this personally.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 I personally do not think this is a priority at all for developers and does not require development.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denied because it will cause constant player checks and MAJORLY increase server performance for a minor change.

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.