Guac

Forum Admin

RP Name: 212th 1stLT Guac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180837896

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I was completely burnt out from the server, I could barely uphold my battalion standards and it was redundant to attempt to uphold staff's.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I honestly just miss the program. I miss being able to help in complicated situations. Build dupes. Assist in every way possible. There is some turmoil within the program and instead of complaining I want to help!

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel as though it went great. I progressed down the GM branch and it was a whole lot of fun. There were no outstanding issues or complaints to my knowledge.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
Management

+1

I have nothing bad to say about Guacamole

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 Never knew him as previous staff but I do know him. He's a great person and always down to help someone

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor

212th's most loyal heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA