Woeny/Weenies Resgination

Woeny

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Name:Woeny/Weenie

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85912862

The final day of work (Must be three days later): 11/5/17

Reason for leaving:Everything now has bs things that come with it the server can barely handle things which reduces a shit ton of stuff that can be done overall making the server just not as much fun as it could be

Farewells: @Jackson Idk what to say me and you have kinda become best fucking friends on the server its insane Its always fun fucking working with you, Seeing you grow from your former pvt self to the bcmd actually is amazing your the best dude not gonna lie you have EARNED everything you have been given and in my opinion you have earned more than that,(I swear to god if i see ur resgination soon ima kill you) You and I have ran the 501st for the longest time since fucking Kain was inactive and I wouldnt wanna run it with anyone else Keep doing it how you do it and if you ever need me you know how to contact me :D
@Kodek Over all you have become one of my best friends that ive met on this server was sad to see you go but you were great
@Fiend ^ Same as above another great friend that i came to know and enjoy talking to gl on your mission
@Patrick Great commander your gonna go far buddy just need the room to improve
@PundaThis fucking kid Great fucking meme would go back and forth to the end of the earth with this silly goose great meme
@Baxter Great times wookierp and quarren rp always had a good laugh
@Kain your retarded for not realizing why people hate you maybe should learn some day will help in life
@Kirara Great meme all start with calling me fucking weenie Good Friend fun to talk with Great meme In general
@Bazoo Fake WS
@Naavi Great TRD Be positive :D 
@Max Great fucking palpatine i dont see anyone else fit for it
@Nyx Great fucking tup even though you went through inactive phase best tup hands down revive at buddy
@Dro_Eloe Holy shit Idk where to start with you were part of the og 501st i remeber you getting fucking removed and blacklisted for a week from the 501st that was the best fucking times Ive seen you grown from those times and I think you can are Commander Worthy just prove it to jackson and the other Commanders

@Kip I think this is the right kip if it is HOLY SHIT my fucking boi dude you were always fun to hang out with during events and even when you were in the 501st

@Kota Your ass was here way longer than me But you were the main reason when shit was going down when ts was being released and everyone was leaving cause it was no fun your the reason i stayed 501st you made it enjoyable and im glad you have returned
@Charger Great fucking hardcase not gonna like commander material as well you just gotta take that extra step to get it
@stryker5382 Good guy Good Intentions keep up good work man
@Kappa Great Kid Keep positive dont get down youll go places if you do

@Dart If this is kix/dart Your fucking weird with your med rp but sometimes its so funny keep being you buddy your unique 

@Firehawk/Koho Great guy Man you can be high officer just take the extra step

@Washington PROUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDD OF YAAAA

@Apache4k A L S O A G R E A T G U Y A N D A G R E A T M E M E
@Ginyu BEST FUCKING ANAKIN HANDS DOWN NO IF ANDS OR BUTTS WITH THAT
@Llama/Yoda Best yoda but decent anakin is a really good meme though
@Killer Great guy always laugh when hes a round 
@oxen96818Your one of the nicest people ive ever met Oxen, You always keep that positive attitude and keep moving forward and i love that never change :D 
@Blueberry Your memes are bad But your a funny guy :D

@Forseen You ditch but always return home to the 501st and everytime you do you put work into it <3 u buddy

@Nightmare The Fan Fic GodFucking great ass meme

@KovalNice guy and hard working staff member he needs to be Ha soon never seen this guy do wrong always positive.

@Mocaris Nice guy in general Never seen him do anything bad and pretty good when he memes

@Medic "Fastest Hell no" xD i was crying of laughter when u said that

@Forge But is the temple Secure?

@Egg I swear everytime i helped with a trial and you were in it there was always a spider you punch and broke something

@Nix One of the best wo's 501st has ever had Gl in RC my dude I wanna see you go far

@Venom MY FUCKING BOI best pvper hands down

@Kyle Vanhorn I remeber when you chased me around trying to find me and how we first met in a BCNS event Never forget that You and your popcorn machine

@MetroGood fucking Jesse but YOU SHOULD OF NOT COME HERE
@Cipher I rememberwhen we rolled in the 501st guardian squad those were great times wish i could relive em

@Ghost Odinson  My first Rex and was  a pretty damn good one

@Spurs Good guy sad you stayed

@XSilentJoe Good Attack reg and good 5 fleet cmd :D keep up the good work my dude

@Zomb Im sry but im still confused on how your a reg cmd with your activity

@Halpert ^ Same as above your both great people but its still just shocks me

@Billiam Clinton Best fucking Cody and Discord Master

@Bbstine This guy is a fucking meme lord <3 u buddy

@Fido™ Was funny guy always enjoy hanging around you hope your world tour is fun

@Joah Best Fucking Atin i always loved running around seeing you scream at people

@Dark Hopefully this is right dark, But boi Your fucking amazing keep doing what your doing cause you do it to the best possibility you can do always kept the platoons in formations

@Reaper You were one of the first people i really talked to was always fun memeing you xD 

@Redeye I fucking remeber that first time we truly bonded in the fucking jail cell you're a great guy

@Nerra You earned your shit buddy you keep doing you

@Freck Pretty funny guy you deserve everything you have earned

@Baller 2nd best Admiral (Its hard to be Techno from what ive seen XD) <3  Keep doing you

@Tybo Holy shit idk how you got so good  at the fucking rhino system but your a god

@Jagger I swear to god if this man is not the next cody you guys fucked up

TO MY BOIS IN FUCKING BLUE THE 501ST I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU LEAVE OR LET THE BATTALION FALL I WILL HUNT YOUR ASSES DOWN AND KILL YOU KEEP DOING WHAT WE'VE ALWAYS DONE BEST KEEP FUCKING MARCHING BOIS I LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL DEARLY MISS YOU GUYS

IF I missed anyone its fucking 12am when im writing this so im sry but I love you to <3

Ill be helping Jackson for a couple as like an advisor for him till things are fully set in stone and might have some fun on my jedi

Ive always loved this community and i always will But until next time friends everyone stay the same

Feel free to add me on steam woeny23

Edited by woeny23
  • Agree 2

Please....Not you Woeny...my boi winnie...I CANT ALLOW IT.

YOUR RESIGNATION HAS BEEN

DENIED.

YOU MAY NEVER RE-APPLY AGAIN EVEN AFTER THIRTY DAYS.

-Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander Joe

tenor.gif

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

Woeny, you were one of my favorite 501st members. You were a great commander who was a rolemodel; you were always calm, collective, productive, active, you were a joy to work with. It hurts knowing not just a good 501st member, but someone I considered a friend on the server leaving. Nowadays it seems that's the case. 212th and 501st are sister battalions, I'll keep an eye out for your boys and help them out if need be.

With you reason for resigning, I feel the same way. I too will leave eventually for those reasons. But there is something I owe the 212th boys first, something I must do first.

I'm going to miss you, Blueberry Commander. Happy trails. (Add me on steam so we can play video games you mong)

feels 2.gif

Edited by Jagger

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

Excuse me Sir. I have been ordered to halt you from leaving. If you resist, you will be arrested. Lmao jk. But damn, It's not going to be the same without you here, but we will hold up. It's been a long run and in my time of being a Commander, I enjoyed working with you bud. And even when you became TCC, you ran it well too. IM GONNA ADD YO ASS ON STEAM BOY. But yea, godspeed winnie and  Good soldiers follow orders.

Tup_The-Unknown.jpg

• Coordinator
Coordinator
25 minutes ago, oxen96818 said:

+1 Good stuff, good luck to wherever it is you end up going and doing.

- Commander Keller / Oxen

- not salty about not being mentioned :)

Your one of the nicest people ive ever met Oxen, You always keep that positive attitude and keep moving forward and i love that never change :D  its in the post xD <3 u oxen great guy

7 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

Your one of the nicest people ive ever met Oxen, You always keep that positive attitude and keep moving forward and i love that never change :D  its in the post xD <3 u oxen great guy

Well crap, read it and was, wow nice guy, hope to meet him one day! :0)  BEEN A LONG DAY AT WORK...

7 hours ago, Apache4k said:

A tear has been shed and there is bound to be a trail of them to follow.

ALSO,

Don't leave. You are one of the best guys on the server. No matter the interaction long or short it is always a fun time. If you go, stop by or just add ya boi and play some real games from time to time.

Pay up boi, you said if he resigns I automatically get Jaing. But anyways I’ll miss you dude, just keep those tentacles off me.

Edited by Ryx
  • Retired Founder

This is the saddest resignation I've had to read to date. We have been through a shit ton Weenie and brought the battalion back into greatness, it really sucks seeing you go but I understand your reasoning behind it. Its just hard to believe that we have been working together for so long now and we have done so much as a team, and now we have to say good bye. 

You better come by every once and a while though to talk to your boys in blue on TS and me if I can ever get League to actually download.

But seriously though it was an honor to work with you all this time and be able to change the battalion in such a huge way with you.                                 /me Does a really cringy salute

• Agree 2

You were basically one of the people that helped me adjust to STARWARS RP, taught me the basics.
You taught me everything I needed to know on how to become a great leader and a great staff.
You were there when I was a TR3 in the 501st, This really hits the spot right now.......
You are absolutely one of the people in the server that was a beacon of workmanship
You and Jackson made the 501st what it is now, and We cant thank enough for you're dedication to the battalion.

I Will miss you :(

• Coordinator
Coordinator
8 hours ago, Zahariel said:

You were one of my favs. :[ If it weren't for you, we never would have been able to shoot up that DB with a laser cannon. What a sad way to start my day.giphy.gif

By far the funniest db shooting ever xD