Logic's not feeling it anymore

Alright so I'm gonna leave. The server has some good ideas and a good direction, but I don't believe the right course of action has been taken. Lightening the rules isn't a bad thing, if the community gave a shit about roleplay. There is no GOOD roleplay anymore. Its all cringey forced shit like a cloaked Darth Vader running around the temple. Beyond stupid. Everything else is a shootemup. And even when people try to roleplay during those it always gets met with /advert WE'LL KILL YOU SCUM or something equally edgy. Just not my cup of tea. has made the server a CHORE to get on and took a huge toll on my mental health recently. 

@Curious_Beats Sorry I couldn't hold on any more papa, It just got too bad, DMs are always open to bounce ideas and other rumpy roster retard things. 

@TheCyan You are the only reason I lasted this long. 

@ForseenBest founder, hands down. I appreciate you being helpful and being part of the decision to give me another chance. 

@ElijahYou keep being awesome gamer, Dms are always open

@BbstineThanks for being there when I needed to rant or complain

@StormzyyyWe got off on the wrong foot. Do good shit with the order. I trust you

If anyone wants to play anything my Discord is Logic#1004, hmu

Edited by Logic
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Pay Respect 2

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• Management
Management

Honestly don't disagree with you on the edgeRP but there is still good RP out there. I feel you've just hung onto those bad moments and that's all that you would think about when on the server only making your experience worse over time. Can't expect everyone to roleplay and act how you imagine they should in your head. The server has seen a huge decrease in population and actual fun since we started getting really strict and became more of a Rules over RP type of server so I believe the current direction we're heading is the best option and I'm sorry to hear that you don't.

o7 To each their own, enjoy yourself Logic and work on your mental health. GMOD ain't worth it if it genuinely affects you outside of the game.

Edited by Marvel
  • Agree 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk