[ACCEPTED] Johnson's Staff Re-Application

Katy

RP Name: 2ndACC SUPL Major Johnson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59565043

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I felt burnt out of staff and my battalion responsibilities went up, so I resigned.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): Just from hearing other Senior Admins' frustrations, tickets are taking a lot longer to be taken, dupes just aren't being placed down, etc.. I'm more than capable of doing this work, so I want to help out the community once again. I've since adapted to my new workload and will scale back my ambition when it comes to certain things. Also I want to host creative trainings with my own and other battalions.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Overall, it was decent. I wanted to do a lot more as GMO and had plenty of ideas for events, but trying to write a document would halt my process and it would continue to stress me out. I made some good events and I was a very active SA on the main server, but I was just overwhelmed with the things previously mentioned, so my time was cut short.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Oh No Johnson is going for staff again
JK LY
+1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA