Naffen

Forum Admin

RP Name: Omega MDMK 43 Corr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165771706

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Left the staff team because of a lack of motivation for staff work and had a small incident that left a sour taste for staff for me.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team due to my recent urge to join the staff team to try continue my work and provide entertainment for the players. I've always liked staff work and wanted to keep it up and from recent when I took part of helping with events, it was really enjoyable to make scenarios and events for people and to see them enjoy their time on the server is good. I've also always been on top of the rules and try to stick to them and enforce them like I've been attempting to do.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I feel like my previous time as staff went well. I kept on top of my staff work and always tried to as much as I could without taking the main stream routes. Other then my one small incident with my demotion of SA to Admin, I do feel like my staff time went pretty well.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

i have a crush on Zendaya