[ACCEPTED] Warmac's Staff Application

RP Name: TR Naval GC CPO Warmac

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181582289

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CEST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): i have played for almost 3 years on the server and i have been gone for more than 6 months. i wanna get back into the staff program bcs i had fun in the past and also wanna have this expierence again in this time. i can be active in down as prime time since im from Europe and a bit more staff for in down time cant do any harm in my opinion. i also wanna help in the GM project to help with event's and make event's. i want people to have fun on the server i dont like it when people their fun get ruined by some kind off reason.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im a Hard worker if i have free time i try to place it most of the time on the server because this whas my first server and i really like the community here. im also very active in the weekends most down time. I like to help players out with problems and to do Events/Encounters for them and thanks to the Corona Virus i have alot of time remaining.

Do you have any previous staff experience?  Yes i have been NA before like almost a year ago.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  1678:18 Hours

Are you currently staff on a Synergy Server?: (If so specify which one) No

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Management
Management

+1

Warmac and cheese

• Optimistic 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Banned

this is not personal at all, but recently you and neeko had a bit of a cluster fuck with an accidental RDM on Neekos part now I would have understood if you had put out the AOS and left it but that did not happen, I will not elaborate on what happen but all I can say is that what followed does not put me in a state of mind to give you a +1. I am sorry but it’s a -1 from me, I try not to be biased this is not revenge at all, it would be a +1 but after that incident I don’t think you are fit for staff, you have time and dedication but your actions count more then the time, I haven’t really had a lot of interactions with you but that one was truly not a good one.

if you have any questions regarding the situation that I am talking about feel free to contact me on discord the name is valakyth 

Edited by Saggin
  • Informative 2

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1 MY MAN

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.