[ACCEPTED] CWRP-Drew Staff Application

Tusk

RP Name: TGM ACEM KII Drew

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:539088116

VIP (Y/N): YES

Time zone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I want to be an administrator because I believe that I can do the job of admin well and also do it with good spirit while having a good time. I also would like to be an admin because I love helping people out in general and I believe that being an admin would enable me to help people as much as I can on the server. I also would like to say that as a temple guard I believe that I'm able to enforce rules well and I think I would be able to bring that over to contribute to admin. I love being on the server because I believe that it is a great way to meet new people while having fun so I take the server very seriously, this means I think I can gain a lot through contributing as an admin through enforcing rules and helping people out. I  think being an admin can make me meet new people and enable me to be exposed to another end of the clone wars server community which for me would mean that I would have an even greater time on the server. so for these reasons I want to be an administrator for the clone wars server.      

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am from Ontario Canada. I love playing video games as my main hobby but I also have some other small responsibilities such as karate which I am an advanced brown belt in which is two away from black belt and I also play the drums and the piano. on the server I previously was an SHM were I met a lot of my friends on the server. I am currently an ACEM as well as a TGM and I am also a knight 2. I also love to ski with my brother and my dad in the winter at a place called Mon Tremblant.    

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No I do not have any previous staff experience

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: I currently have 269 hours on the server

• Agree 2
Banned

+1, This dude man, he's extremely active, he's really helpful and he's really chill. 

• Agree 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

+1 Why Not

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

• Management
Management

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal