Void please

Arcantus

Steam Name: Gamerdude32

RP Name: 327th KCL CMD Deviss/ Arcantus

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:23151542

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Rancor Battalion

Experience:

501st, PVT-PFC (icefuse)-length 5 days--  First battalion only because i literally was dragged there by a member and told it was a good start. Was a sniper within the first hour and promoted the same day. after a few days i wanted a challenge and i said "if ARC or Shock hold tryouts, I'll go to the one that happens first". Rancor Called first and i tried and passed.

Arc/Rancor Battalion, PVT-CMD (icefuse and the switch to Synergy)- length-about a year or more-- My recruiter was Wuseph and the Battalion Commander was Kazane at the time. The battalion at the time just had gotten wiped and was rebuilding. Joined in as a sniper but switched to medic about a week after and was one until icefuse added the Dread (magma) trooper and was on till the fall of icefuse and the switch to synergy. upon the switch i had achieved the rank of captain and after a few weeks of being synergy was made CMD Blitz under the command of battalion commander Colt (vint) and his second Havoc (dondi). From there i held the rank for a month or so till i had to give it to another. Prior to my CMD i was given Medical Lead (icefuse and then synergy) of Rancor when our head medic had to leave for personal reasons and held that rank till the role of Blitz became mine. While under Dread (icefuse), the leader was again Kazane and each day we went through drill after drill learning our weapons  (the flamethrower) and how to use it without setting our fellow clone brother on fire...it worked. After my CMD i reclaimed the last rank i was in hopes of climbing the ranks and keeping Rancor a professional battalion but alas, i heard the news of other battalions getting cut and unfortunately, rancor was just growing and it was stable, so i thought why not help another battalion grow and maybe give them a trooper who can set a model and teach the other troops the way. Thus i saw a 327th tryout.  Also to note then when i was Blitz i tend to hold more Private Training's due to understanding the hours some people had and made the time for them so it could be done (even at the cost of my personal sleep). 

327th, SMB-KCL CMD Deviss (synergy)- Length- about 2 months-- I joined this battalion in the hopes that i can help keep them from leaving and also help make this battalion one of those that everyone will like to work with and/or join for fun and fellow companionship. I was a Captain at the time and upon joining i asked to derank myself so i could earn the trust of the fellow troopers who have been there a lot longer than myself (full rank transfers mean no well earned honor withing a batalion), so i was given the rank of SMB (WO now). after a few days they needed an ARC Lead (the old one became another type of trooper..either NULL or Bly) which i said i would do (being i did transfer in as an ARC) but it was an officer position...few days later, was promoted and then made ARC Lead of the 327th. Shortly afterwords i was told that we needed a Deviss (2nd in command and leader of K-Company) and that tryouts were open for it. i was again a Captain and i tried out, failed the first time but passed the second time and became Deviss. Since then i have not only trained trooper (one of which was the one replacing me as ARC Lead of the 327th and a very good choice) but has set the grounds for K-Company and even started to train the few K-Company Troops i have to being a "mean lean fighting machine".

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Rancor while on it's own needs a strong leader with good values to lead and set an example for it's troops. While there may be many choices, i have always held the teachings of rancor to heart in both my gaming (RP and not) and Real life to a standard. I have also been under the command of great Rancor commanders in the past and have held the position with those mindsets and goals in mind and heart. Those goals have made me a more professional person in my day to day and as such (if i can out of character) get a promotion and achieve a hire work ethic. These values that i have learned inside a game from great commanders have effected me in a positive manner that i too want to pass them on to other troopers who want to not only have fun but also have a professional experience within the game.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes i do.

Availability:

Gmod

Sunday-Thursday, Eastern - 6pm-11pm (or later if i am needed ((Currently tuesdays from 8-9 are no because of online class))

Friday-Saturday, Eastern -all day if needed

TS

same as Gmod

Discord

24/7

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since it began, i was a Captain from Icefuse transfer

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, multiple.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want them to be at a level that our NCO's can help teach our junior NCO's and our non NCO's what it means to be not only a rancor trooper but  better person in a general sence. i want the officers to be able to watch and help train those NCO's and Senior NCO's into being fine officers either for rancor or for other battalions if need be. i want the higher ranked officers and our commanders to be able to handle any day to day problems that a battalion Commander should not be needed for but are not afraid to ask for assistance form the battalion Commander.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Perfectly Understand, This is why i have a laptop now and can buy Five Hour Energy if needed.

Edited by Gamerdude032

+1 I may have recommended my replacement and backed him heavily, but this guy....THIS GUY! holy shit, one of the best ARC troopers RANCOR has ever had. Soared through 327th and became Deviss, instilling some of the best policies in his men. This man is someone to consider, I wish he had told me he was applying but hot damn am I pleasantly surprised.  

I love you Arcantus, but I'm going to have to -1 this application, you are a great person and player but I think the other 2 running for this position deserve it more since they have lots of experience in the Rancor battalion and they are actually IN the battalion at this time.

Im not going to give a verdict on this application as I dont know you much and assuming some basic facts with this also. If i was to -1 this it would be because your no longer RANCOR and the only people who remain in RANCOR those days is now Tofu, Vex and Todd and there the only ones who will possibly remember you. As we have a new fresh generation coming into the battalion now its safe to say that having someone who is actively known in the battalion and playing with them in RANCOR would make the transfer a whole lot easier.

Edited by Reed

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 

No offence, but please void this, Had a discussion and my talents would be put to better use inside the 327th then in a battalion that does have structure. Upon talking and my own thinking i have come to this conclusion and while it was a good idea to put my hat into this ring...right now it is not the time for me to leave the battalion...so sorry to waste all your time and i appreciate the +1's and the words of courage but my time to move...isn't now.

Again i'm sorry, but void this out. it's not my time