Oxen's Request Battalion Commander Bacara (GM)

Oxen

Steam Name: oxen96818

RP Name: Oxen aka TRO GM 4thKUL Commander Keller (Currently)

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): 0:1:18216564

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Galactic Marines – 4th Sector of the 21st Nova Core!

Experience: I started playing on Icefuse April of 2016 while deployed to Afghanistan.  On day two, I found the GM bunks, saw the text and it sold me as to what I was looking for in a battalion. At that time Number was Bacara and from him, Predator, Cornbread, Flamma, Zeus and Tank I learned real quick about the game. This is my first time playing on GMOD and even to this day it is the only game I play on Gary’s Mod.  When we made the switch to Synergy, I came over with Gene as I respected him enough as a player and current commander of GM.  Through the months I have assisted in ensuring GM’s reputation is beyond reproach.

I take pride in my Marines and their ability to roleplay, keep the rules of the server and above all else NO MINGY crap. 

I am fair to everyone I come in contact with.

I am harsh to those that do not give the proper respect to all troopers regardless of their rank.

I hope that if anyone speaks about Oxen (myself) my reputation should speak for itself.

I am a hard worker, brutally honest, loyal and loving my time playing here on Synergy.

The documents, GM requirements for promotions, Keller’s dupe for tryouts and leadership documents have been solely my idea and with the assistance and acceptance from Gene as Bacara.

I have took baby steps to move into other positions and training in my time online with synergy.

Vet Admin

TRO

Trained in ARC, GMAC, ENG, TECH, EOD, MED, QM, GM Officer to name most of them.  

Plan on doing Gamemaster in the next few months, after the new Bacara is decided and the leadership within is solidified and functional.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: To be honest I cannot think of another person who could fill the role of Bacara within GM. We have some real great players and future leaders that will be a great Bacara and Keller, but when it comes to my passion for this sever and the Galactic Marines it is the truth. At least from where I see it.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I have done nothing but bleed and breathe GM lore and its limited but rich history. So to answer the question, yes I understand the Lore, the main characters and the histories to the best of our knowledge today. 

Availability: 7 days a week, Mon-Fri 7pm to 2am (on average) and Weekends when I don’t drive home to see my wife and kids (about ½ the time) it is from 9am to 2am.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since launch of Synergy.  1123 hours to the time of this request.

Do you have a microphone?:  Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I hope to move GM into another era of prosperity and activity. I would love to see Keller’s Unit fully staffed and manned.  Most importantly I want all my GM’s to be fully trained and ready to step in to take leadership of GM and KU.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I would have it no other way. An inactive Battalion Commander equals a dead battalion.

Edited by oxen96818
  • Agree 1

I cannot think of anyone else that would be a better candidate for Bacara than Oxen.

From my first day in GM to my last, Oxen was always there to lead the GM to greatness.

He has put in countless hours of his life towards the betterment of his battalion, he has poured his blood, sweat, and tears into GM.

Massive +1

-RC 09 Omega Squad LEAD Niner

• Agree 2

The Only Man For The Spot. has my full backing and expect great things from this man.

*trump voice*

HUUUUUUGGEE +1

• Agree 3

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Oxen, I remember my short time in KU with you as my commander and how dedicated you were to rebuilding the unit and making sure the right people were in it. You are beyond dedicated to GM and seem like the only man for this position. +1 I can't wait to see you as Bacteria *cough* I mean Bacara. Best of luck to you.

• Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

HUGE PLUS FUCKING 1 TO THIS MAN

Banned

+1 Very nice and heard working guy he definitely deserves it!

• Agree 1

+1

Oxen has all the qualifying traits and so much more for a BCMD and I have seen him show this multiple times, he is a outstanding trooper!
I literally see no one else fit for this position than Oxen himself!

FUCKING +1 

FULL SUPPORT BABY!

-Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander Joe.

• Agree 1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.